What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ll have to do the math while you twist one up…..gorgeous
I did twist a big fat one .. so potency is really good. The flavor is not totally sweet like the smell of the buds and when I came back into the room an hour later, I kind of smell like a tangy burnt rope , but not in a bad way, so I’m curious what’s the terpenoids that provides that burnt rope smell? now the effects are a lot different and a touch nervous, which is completely unusual and out of characteristics for me ..it made me slightly nervous and uneasy ….

Happy Times

Getting close to finish...Have to dial back the feed try to get a little bit of a fade so thinking within two weeks max & extremely happy with this run .. The trick for me now is to get this plant to re-veg once it’s been harvested to the point where I can take cuts (to hold onto just because I do not want to lose it she’s pretty cooperative in that regard) View attachment 18808095 View attachment 18808096 View attachment 18808097 View attachment 18808098 View attachment 18808099 View attachment 18808100
Awesome

One of my favorite threads on this here ICMAG

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s absolutely delicious very satisfying potency there’s a sweet astringency
D3D6A0BB-8DFE-436A-B2A3-4E75349BBDC6.jpeg
9B8F5FC8-EE57-4B6E-9491-53086DB331FB.jpeg
4E904FB2-BA4B-4451-8A22-AF02D658E91C.jpeg

Redrum92

I think so that’s got to be the sweetness

It seems like it's a semi-common sativa/narrow leaf trait to have that magical sweet-carrot/mango. I wonder if it's one chemical doing that, or a common pairing or profile of chemicals. Either way it's my new favorite flavor.

Mine came out of a mystery cut, so idk how good my theory is.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems like it's a semi-common sativa/narrow leaf trait to have that magical sweet-carrot/mango. I wonder if it's one chemical doing that, or a common pairing or profile of chemicals. Either way it's my new favorite flavor.

Mine came out of a cross with much more indica (Forum Cut x (Herojuana x Orange Skunk)), but has super narrow leaves, so idk how good my theory is.
People are enjoying it I can tell you that much they taste it and they want more

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning!

Wide-eyed and bushy tailed this morning. Made a cup of coffee and sparked up my favorite Sherlock with some of Flower Power's Nevilles haze/C5/Mango.

First the flowers are surprisingly dense, not modern day hybrid dense but Sative dense, the perfect spongey consistency I like.

Been awhile since I have had this kind of quality Sativa in front of me. I can't stop smelling the jar. A wonderful Pine/Lemon, savory herb, complex hazeyness, slightly sweet intoxicating cannabis aroma. Smells so good it actually had me a little nervous to smoke as I am prone to anxiety inducing strains.

No paranoia or nervousness for me. Super focused, speedy, warm fuzzy flying blanket ride yeehaw!

Let me doggo out and when we came back in, the room smelled like high quality haze and that should be a Little Tree air fresher flavor I tell you what. Yes I have been in and out several times just to keep taking it in lol

As you can tell by the rambling the potency is incredibly pleasing. I am pie eyed, Cheshire Cat smile, happy blasted HIGH!

thank you Sir, I need herb like this in my life everyday. Cracking good ccannabis grown by a master 🏆

Airloom

Veteran
Is this the re-veg? Looks like she’s on her way back…..(I have been skimming my back logged notifications so I’m rushing a bit) Finally zoomed in on one picture and see the cuts…..

If so that’s a quick turnaround and testament to your skills and the loving environment

She’s very happy!!!!!!!!!

I love cloning and re-vegging
It’s a glimpse of the eternal (or Dr Frankenstein perhaps…..???)
Just my opinion anyway…..

Airloom

Veteran
I am loving this strain. Perfect morning cannabis...unless you smoke too much lol

One toke over the line..

A Flower Power flower..
View attachment 18820220

Off topic @Lester Beans but this post reminded me I gotta give you a shout out about your post from 2022 re: Hazeman seeds.

I finally sent a request to Hazeman and got the list but haven’t pulled the trigger just yet. (Really don’t need more seeds….but a couple of offerings are hard to find elsewhere…

Monkey Balls
A cross of Deep Chunk(?)
(I think Tom Hill mentioned this one on his IG recently)

Underdog x Loompas cut x chocolate thai

Also, the DC seed exchange led me to
Guammaineiangardens and the “Brotherhood of Eternal Love” which has a very interesting connection to my own personal grail project; looking for the Thai that got away in 1977/78.

I recently read the book Thai Stick. I learned of connections to the Laguna Beach área and the Brotherhood of Eternal Love, surfers, and Thai weed.

I spent over a year in Santa Ana in 77-78 as a young and dumb Marine and never knew anything about the surfing community and their unique contributions to the cannabis culture such as it is.

I’ve just gotta grow more and buy less.

Thanks man

Latest posts

Latest posts