What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

Mimpi Manis

Damn... that's still a killer piece of R&R. Great lyric. Jagger is a great wordsmith when he nails it. Would like to hear a little more of Jagger and Charlies drumming.
And Merry Clayton... what can you say? Hope ya still paying her for that you bastards! State of mind currently under influence of C5:cool: ...courtesy of someone of
high standing in these hallowed streets. Currently reading Keef's biography 'Life' as a distraction on chemo day. Seems to do the job. Well written and a good read.
Do people still read? Buggered if I know from where I live in the sticks. Current faves thru the vape: KA5, Pan, BDxZ99, BDx(KA5xIBL), RedDx(KA5xIBL) and StrawbHaze
...(GHS). Salamat tidur mimpi manis.

PS: Love your work Mr Crash/Power.

F2F

Ni
Thanks 😊 found my 1st two Males in the OHaze group
Nice! Funny how up until just 3yrs ago I was disappointed with any male that showed. Suppose it’s all about one’s goals.

Waiting for my MadMac repro OH to show. Tried to germ 5-6 of yours but think they suffered crushing during shipment. Half tailed but didn’t make it.

Peace
F2f

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
~
ABA15194-D221-42D3-AF18-B49CC84C29E9.jpeg
19C0BC72-FFEB-47C2-9F96-F0018E9161F9.jpeg
24AE78C2-AB3F-44C6-8AD1-48BEF1E407F6.jpeg

kro-magnon

Veteran
@flower~power , This thread is epic, you have found some incredible genetics in those seeds and you really make them express the best of them. This cross is looking like a grower's dream as it looks easy to propagate, grows fast without fuss and yield really well in a reasonable time for this kind of sativa. The finished product seems of excellent quality as well, it really looks like you find a winner with this cross. Of course it takes skills to make a great product with this type of strains and you have plenty when it comes to grow cannabis.
I wonder what result I could get with the same genetics, it certainly need to have good growing conditions and actually I struggle to have a good climate.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes as far as i know there is no way to tell the value of them other than that and growing out the progeny fp...

Hey, man you already been above and beyond with the original Haze you made those seeds!:smokey:

Its not a big deal with the haze males...very stable no doubt and good all around

Damn... that's still a killer piece of R&R. Great lyric. Jagger is a great wordsmith when he nails it. Would like to hear a little more of Jagger and Charlies drumming.
And Merry Clayton... what can you say? Hope ya still paying her for that you bastards! State of mind currently under influence of C5:cool: ...courtesy of someone of
high standing in these hallowed streets. Currently reading Keef's biography 'Life' as a distraction on chemo day. Seems to do the job. Well written and a good read.
Do people still read? Buggered if I know from where I live in the sticks. Current faves thru the vape: KA5, Pan, BDxZ99, BDx(KA5xIBL), RedDx(KA5xIBL) and StrawbHaze
...(GHS). Salamat tidur mimpi manis.

PS: Love your work Mr Crash/Power.

Ni

Nice! Funny how up until just 3yrs ago I was disappointed with any male that showed. Suppose it’s all about one’s goals.

Waiting for my MadMac repro OH to show. Tried to germ 5-6 of yours but think they suffered crushing during shipment. Half tailed but didn’t make it.

Peace
F2f

@flower~power , This thread is epic, you have found some incredible genetics in those seeds and you really make them express the best of them. This cross is looking like a grower's dream as it looks easy to propagate, grows fast without fuss and yield really well in a reasonable time for this kind of sativa. The finished product seems of excellent quality as well, it really looks like you find a winner with this cross. Of course it takes skills to make a great product with this type of strains and you have plenty when it comes to grow cannabis.
I wonder what result I could get with the same genetics, it certainly need to have good growing conditions and actually I struggle to have a good climate.
Check out this link to my other thread >>>

kro-magnon

Veteran
Check out this link to my other thread >>>
I've already browsed your grows for a while, i've noticed you've grown more and more haze related strains on your last grows.
Is it to have more choices in your jars or do you really prefer the smoke experience of haze? Or maybe it's to offer something different of the mainstream hybrids?
I hope you don't mind me asking this but I've been really surprised to see the shift of interest of a few growers on this forums to the haze side of the plant as it is not the easiest strain to work with for commercial purpose or even for personal use.

Mimpi Manis

J
she lives ,, yay ...
Jeez... talk about ramping up the bud envy. If this M x C5 smokes half as good as it looks... I'd be well up for it. I wonder it can be grown a lot better than this? See if I can do something outdoors this season... as our mutual friend was most generous with moi re this tribe of garden stars. You definitely have your chops down Mr Power Esq. Salute'.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
J

Jeez... talk about ramping up the bud envy. If this M x C5 smokes half as good as it looks... I'd be well up for it. I wonder it can be grown a lot better than this? See if I can do something outdoors this season... as our mutual friend was most generous with moi re this tribe of garden stars. You definitely have your chops down Mr Power Esq. Salute'.
Thanks ☺️ It would be tough outdoors that’s my feeling and yes it smokes better than it looks if you can believe that

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've read the first 6 pages and still have a lot to go so excuse me if this was discussed already - Do you do any type of training like LST for example? Just seeing those beasts almost as tall as the ceiling had got me thinking.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've read the first 6 pages and still have a lot to go so excuse me if this was discussed already - Do you do any type of training like LST for example? Just seeing those beasts almost as tall as the ceiling had got me thinking.
Yes & Believe it or not I’ve had her for so long now but it was only the last time around where I realized that I can get many cola type spears instead of just one (with judicious early training)

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes & Believe it or not I’ve had her for so long now but it was only the last time around where I realized that I can get many cola type spears instead of just one (with judicious early training)
Yeah, I noticed the way you had the lights rigged to the top of the ceiling was inefficient, light intensity diminishes with distance.
Training is great, not only do you get bigger yields & tighter buds but you optimize your lighting so it spreads evenly across the canopy instead of just the top portion of the plant. But really, good job dude!

Latest posts

Latest posts