What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have, or had, a bad hip from kick starting a big dirt bike one too many times. I hurt so bad I was considering hip surgery. I started taking 'Medterra' isolate CBD drops. The hip stopped hurting. Shoulder was the same thing. They operated on it, and took out marble size bone spur that as ratlling around.

I haven't taken it for quite a while, but it worked for me.
I had a total right hip replacement in 2018 it was just bone grinding on bone due to osteoarthritis…yuck!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol me too :(
I got ulnaris syndrome and regular cramps of the fingers and hand when working with it.
fkn sucks
Actually had total paralysis from the tip of my left hand all the way up through my left shoulder due to a bad fall and dislocation in a smashed nerve center took three months before they even discover the dislocation then took about another year after that to regain some manner functionality it works , but doesn’t work all that well and it really hurts when i use it too muchWhich is pretty much every day because life goes on and I got shit to do….The most scary and yet miraculous experience of my life

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I had an acupuncturist stick a needle into my sciatic nerve once, not so keen to go again! hahahaha

I have nerve damage and daily pain..and I am smoking some THC oil right now to start the day, or else theres no way I could face this shit! The CBD ja also is a very effective anti inflammatory, the combo more so...I can tell you from bathing in it, rubbing it in etc..THC/CBD combo is as effective a anti-inflammatory as something like diclofenac..for nerve pain THC really helps, really really helps me...I read after it doesnt help you for the nerve pain, it may just be a matter of dosage? I find the oil nails it, where flower maybe doesn't do it as effectively...I have a mate who is a paraplegic who suffers from immense nerve pain at times, for him the dab and oil was a game changer, allowed him to wean himself off most of his daily opiate regime that the docs have had him on for 2 decades now..

RSO or BHO into coconut oil at a high rate like 50/50 or so, works wonders for aches and pains and inflammation when rubbed in, or even bathed in as a bath oil..

exoticrobotic

Copaiba oil works well too. In my opinion much much better than pure CBD.

From copaiba trees. The essential oil is used topically for a variety of painful and inflammatory conditions, including rashes, dermatitis, insect bites, and psoriasis in addition to joint pain. Its anti-inflammatory properties have been attributed largely to the sesquiterpenes β-caryophyllene and α-humulene and to an anti-inflammatory diterpene, kaurenoic acid

It combines well with THC and seems to modulate it in a kinder way compared to CBD.

For me when rubbed into the skin (check for skin sensitivity first) it removes joint pain almost immediately.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning ☀️ guys ..I’m 61 years old If I haven’t said it before, and lived on high dosages of THC ever since I was 12 more or less , than over the past 10 years I got into extracted wax and I started dabbing and I got to the point where I was 24 / seven and it got really hard to function… I don’t know if it was helping with any of my ailments because I was so fucking high/low …there’s no way I can get through the day and do my work when I’m dabbed out Demon :sasmokin:it drags you down …I went through a round of Covid a couple months ago and I actually haven’t gotten stoned since then and I’m finding it’s much easier to do the work of being a grower (because it’s my business ) I’m the type of guy that once I start I don’t stop …so for now I’m staying abstinent from THC

Hmong

Veteran
@flower~power reading this, I would recommend you to look for that complete package strain.
Cannabinoids + Terpenes that can help you condition. It's not about THC vs CBD etc.
you are losing out on so much, focusing on just that. Those % mean nothing if they are isolated.
Had about the same experience as you, I also ended up extracting and dabbing 24/7
Then I started to grow Heirlooms again and just smoke all this amazing ganja in a reasonable amount.
Still smoking a ton vs a normie, but it has only positive effects, been feeling very "whole" atm.
You need to find the right strain, and just smoke that weed!

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@flower~power reading this, I would recommend you to look for that complete package strain.
Cannabinoids + Terpenes that can help you condition. It's not about THC vs CBD etc.
you are losing out on so much, focusing on just that. Those % mean nothing if they are isolated.
Had about the same experience as you, I also ended up extracting and dabbing 24/7
Then I started to grow Heirlooms again and just smoke all this amazing ganja in a reasonable amount.
Still smoking a ton vs a normie, but it has only positive effects, been feeling very "whole" atm.
You need to find the right strain, and just smoke that weed!
I’m not giving up on it too many people are reporting positive results…When it Comes to running exotic sativa’s it’s not that I don’t want to it’s that I can’t afford to if you understand what I’m saying…I don’t wanna sound like a dick and I hope nobody gets offended but it’s all about the money for me at this point in my life

Hmong

Veteran
I hope nobody gets offended but it’s all about the money for me at this point in my life
I’m 61 years old
a bit late for being that long in that game, isn't it?
some have made the money in their 30's

best of the modern hybrids or else it’s game over (and the flowers Have to come out AAA)
Is this AAA or just AA? A?

G13xSL#2_1802'19 (2).jpg

G13xSL#2_1802'19 (3).jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts