What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Male project ( looking for testers)

Stonerbudz

I supplied the Thai to Nevil for this hybrid it originally came from Green hornet , I did selection on it in Mexico.
I also supplied the pink kush which is not related to OG kush it’s bred from King a 30
Plus year old elite clones from Vancouver island .
Hope this clears up the history of the
Thai , it is a lemon Thai type with lemon grass type terps and a soaring high slightly inbred but really shines in hybrids
I am working with Nev haze 15 and 21 x MM and some other unreleased stuff in Jamaica now .
Bless up way up
I got your dm I’ll be down to test your genetics hope to hear back from you

Charles-scott

Veteran
Sorry it took me so long to reply , you had asked about testers I shared my FB page with you so you know how to keep a eye on my work and reach out when things are being harvested , I just don't have time to watch all the forums anymore someone sent me a link regarding the Thai question I actually gave Nevil lots of gear and until I read swiss I was not 100% she he used the Thai I had given him it was called Thai 78 when it was given to me by green hornet .
I am sure its not a hybrid but rather a very inbred old school Line selected for early flowering 13-14 weeks anyways had not thought about that in a while FB is really where I post updates . I will possibly have some testers for sure
CDS

Koondense

Veteran
NH21xMM F2
NH21xMM_F2.jpg

I'm unable to give her the ideal conditions, seems to be a finicky plant. Leaf burn can't be avoided.
But so far so good, I hope she will stay in good health for the next couple of months.

Cheers

blondie

I popped some f2 mm x haze 21 a few weeks ago and have six growing. I had to sandpaper most of them to get them going due to them being Old seeds. Didn’t come from Ojd. These are strong plants and it looks like I have mostly different phenotypes.

TheDarkStorm

Sorry it took me so long to reply , you had asked about testers I shared my FB page with you so you know how to keep a eye on my work and reach out when things are being harvested , I just don't have time to watch all the forums anymore someone sent me a link regarding the Thai question I actually gave Nevil lots of gear and until I read swiss I was not 100% she he used the Thai I had given him it was called Thai 78 when it was given to me by green hornet .
I am sure its not a hybrid but rather a very inbred old school Line selected for early flowering 13-14 weeks anyways had not thought about that in a while FB is really where I post updates . I will possibly have some testers for sure
CDS
Thank you for confirming this,...it seems nevil has made hybrids lableled thai82/swiss thai and thai78 both coming from you

Charles-scott

Veteran
Thai 82 was from green hornet he called it Swiss Thai , I sent nevil a well selected line I actually sent him all my thai seeds so he had 82 -78 lemon which is a Nl5 5x2 x lemon thai x Lemon thai , I knew he used some of them pink kush and BC mango and a number of others , I did not get the Thai crosses from Nev only the HN x MM hybrids and a few others one he asked me not to share in pure form

cooker

i ran these 2 from you, winter starting here in aussie outdoor in nth so 20-30c average mainly cooler at end, so 5-6 month old by end. cut down a wk ago, the thai82 cross was healthier toward the end of the 2, not much sign of die off, the nh21 produced 1 grinspoon type quiet large, and flopped all over the place, the others were fair airy bud, thou sweeter on the nh21 which i prefer., both sorts needed long stakes and didnt like high wind, nice plants, sorry no live pics

Attachments

• nh - Copy.jpg
    nh - Copy.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 92
  • nh1 - Copy.jpg
    nh1 - Copy.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 98

Maria Sanchez

NH21xMM F2
View attachment 18787043

I'm unable to give her the ideal conditions, seems to be a finicky plant. Leaf burn can't be avoided.
But so far so good, I hope she will stay in good health for the next couple of months.

Cheers
Hey @Koondense -- do you have a journal or more grow details on these NH21 x MM F2s?
I have some of the (NH18 x MM pheno 1) x (NH21 x MML) and am looking for info.

right

I'm still holding nh21x mm nh21 x Oaxaca, and mm x thai via rimmeo I'm bummed that hempy says that they aren't his.
Pretty sure what I bought was a lemon thai x mm green hornet or whatever. If it's the same as the lemon thai in bohdi satva it is good .

Maria Sanchez

i ran these 2 from you, winter starting here in aussie outdoor in nth so 20-30c average mainly cooler at end, so 5-6 month old by end. cut down a wk ago, the thai82 cross was healthier toward the end of the 2, not much sign of die off, the nh21 produced 1 grinspoon type quiet large, and flopped all over the place, the others were fair airy bud, thou sweeter on the nh21 which i prefer., both sorts needed long stakes and didnt like high wind, nice plants, sorry no live pics

Questions about the Swiss Thai Madness --
What light hours did they live through? (North QLD?)
How long until they showed sex?
What was the coldest they experienced, and how were they sensitive to / how did they react to the cold?
I'm starting some soon, in sub-tropical autumn-winter season, so looking for information.

Last edited: