What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

never intoduced myself POLLENJOCK aka northern/cannetic seeds

hello ic mag ,didnt realise there was a home forum in hear, ive been on the boards for a good few year but never really looked about hear much, just to get this 50 post thing over with then hopefully be able to talk to long time friends and hope to meet some new ones, my collection of mums as it stands the now

UK CHEESE(SUICIDE CUT same stock as exo better yeilder)
THE WHITE (kromes cut)
SSDH( ojd cut)
WHITE MUSTANG(cubed chemdawg clone)
c99(f1 bros grim pheno)
P75(sent from soul to friend in cali)
lella(austrian clone only purple)
MANTIS (UK clone)
CASEY JONES (truecannabliss cut)
TAHOE OG KUSH (fk2 cut)
JACKS CLEANER (subcools mum)

ive ongoing breeding projects and when i can get a dam driver for the canon rebel 350d i baught i can load one of the tents with most of them flowering, cold cold weather in scotland the now !!! my garden with more light is LOVING IT lol peace and happy growing/breeding PJ

rocket high

Veteran
hi PJ

fellow scot here .. thats a good list of mother plants you got there ,you must have some size of grow room to keep all them girls going ..lol

Its good to see more scots joining and using the scots forum ;)

thanks troops for the wellcome, a friend from usa is sending his canon drivers so will be able to start a thread soon, peace PJ