What's new

never cloned before

MutterTerisa

:confused: Ok I got two plants left , I'm just 1 to 2 weeks into flowering. The female flowers are not showing yet.

Can I still make my own clones ?

If so what do I need to get from the store to make my own clones. I trust my local store :D well .

I know what to take from the plant I do read a little. I just need to Know if it is stiill possible to make my own clones and what cemicals , speacial whatevers other than a pot full of dirt do I need.:confused:

Mutter Terisa

G

You can definitely still take clones!

Things to consider buying:

A rooting hormone- they come in powder, liquid or gel. Clean razor blades, a bottle-sprayer to keep things nice and humid, and something to use as a humidity dome (plastic bags over cups for example). That's pretty much all you would need besides a cup full of dirt!

G

You can clone a plant at just about any stage. Its just gonna take longer. You can do it either with rockwool cubes, starter plugs, cloning machines or even just throw them in dirt (soil). Just use a sharp sterilized razor to cut them at a 45 degree angle and dip it into rooting hormone of your choice and place it in your desired medium. Then put some kind of dome on it and boom. People have the most complex ways of cloning and some others have a knack for the simple stuff. It took me about a hundred clones to get my cloning down. If you search the threads you will find some good threads that walk you thru it. Good Luck!

Blatant

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i believe aquaman has a thread about cloning right now actually, its a simple method, which seems to be the most common also. It works 4 me, and i have only been trying to clone for a couple of months, i got it now, same technique as in aquaman's thread, take care, and happy cloning. harry

T

tricky

best advice i can give is keep it simple i never lose many

i think aqaman is same as mine :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts