What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

nevada sign up

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey i was at my local DMV the other day and theres the petition to get the legalization effort on the ballot 2012.

just go down to your nearest DMV and sign the paper only 100k sigs needed to get on the ballot :tiphat:

i've done my part again :wave:

i personally dont care who controls the legal growing i just want to be abel to have my cannibis. and have no fear of proscution from the law. :gday:

synax

I'm off to the DMV this next week - just moved down here - I'll be signing it for sure. Not looking forward to the DMV visit though - all I hear is horror stories....

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I refused to sign. They want an $800 an lb tax and it will make greater criminals out of you and I. Fuck this bill.

It is not illegal to cultivate in NV under current law, but with this piece of shit bill it will be illegal.

:joint:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I'm off to the DMV this next week - just moved down here - I'll be signing it for sure. Not looking forward to the DMV visit though - all I hear is horror stories....

Not bad. When approved, you call a number at the dmv to set up an appointment. When set, you go to a certain window. They take your paperwork and payment and walk you through. Last time I went in it took less than 20 minutes.

Vegan

crap it takes longer to park thean to go through the process,,inside DMV

edit now they expect u to wait in line for the picture not

JUST GINGERLY WALK UP TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER AND HAND THEM YOUR PAPERWORKWHEN YA GET TO THAT POINT

Vegan

I refused to sign. They want an $800 an lb tax and it will make greater criminals out of you and I. Fuck this bill.

It is not illegal to cultivate in NV under current law, but with this piece of shit bill it will be illegal.

:joint:

once again the gov triyn to tax EVERYTHING

gonna have to throw a boston tea party type of thing at em

:jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts