What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEPTUNE SEEDBANK !! be aware !! make video when you open your box !!!

Kinkao

Hello comunity

i wanted to give you advice before you open your boxes from neptune seedbank :

It happened to me recently ... in the last few months i ve ordered many strains from them without a problem till yesterday .

I openned the letter( wich was sealed ) and one strain was missing , i told them , and they said they have to check on camera and everything was sent properly ... wich is IMPOSSIBLE !
If it was sealed there at the bank , then they didn t send that missing strain -
I am old customer of Attitude seed bank , they always replace seeds that didn t sprout etc ... VERY GOOD ATTITUDE , probably because i order with them for very long time ...

Neptune said , they won t do anything , i asked for the picture they say they take at the moment they seal , they didn t gave it to me , i have to sit on 150 usd and they lose a costumer .

my ADVICE

WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR SEEDS FROM NEPTUNES MAKE A CLEAN VIDEO WHILE YOU RE OPENNING THE BOX SO YOU CAN PROVE IF SOMETHING IS MISSING .... because THEY would not admit the problem came from them .

H.Stoner

thank you and i wasn't too fond of them anyway when i would see their higher prices.
I'll not video for them to see. i rather not order from them. they don't have to see my money lol.

U

useless.gardens

ive ordered from them 2x with zero issues. not saying your experience isnt valid.

CodyPomeray

Neptune sent me 1 item wrong, checked their cameras, verified it and fixed it within 24 hours. This was last week. Again, not saying you are wrong but that is my experience. They have my support.

Latest posts

Latest posts