What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal-India (H.P.)´09

PicosPoisonftw!

Wow fantastic thread. Just looking at the pics brings me peace. Think my fiance would be down for a hash & seed hunting honeymoon? lol. Saludos Rubio!

Cristalin'bud

Veteran
IMG_1990.jpg

a really sad view...looks like he was cryring!!

NO COMMENT, i hate it . . . . .

ElRubio

Veteran
thx everyone for this nice words...bumping and re-read it this thread brings me back a lot of good memories!!

big ups!

Great post man, Its been a couple years since I have been back to the Himalayas. Have not had a chance to go to Nepal yet. I have only stayed on the Indian territory. I will definitely be back here for reference once I go in order to find some new gems, Peace!

ElRubio

Veteran
Thanks for bumping this thread again dudes! I love India and Nepal, i got some of the best moments of my life travelling round those places.
Cannot wait for gathering some free weeks and go back there again.
Dhanyabat!

Dry sieved nepalese hash. Somewhere in Nepal highlands.
pictures464_1.jpg

Some super thinleaf plants camps run by indian mafia. Nepalese border.
IMG_2211.jpg

Nepal, different samples: drysieved and charras (2008)
P8080145.jpg

NAMASTE.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
This is a great thread.. Always nice to come through and view the sights and revisit old memories..

:)