What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neighbor using Direct Energy Weapons on me, Need help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico Swazi

Jeez, this was the wrong forum and I should of written that differently but its not a troll job, and Im sane beleive it or not, the ppl doing this arent thats for fuck sure. this article is pretty much exactly what they are doing https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/filing/1092223856297

Pleased to hear that , feeling better? I hope so. Surely during your long time membership you have seen members post a crazy/ vague desperate plea for help , not answer any replies for days, then pop back up when they are called out. Not saying you specifically but 65 trips around the sun has made me a cynical old fart and if it quacks like a duck... time to check the britches. (Old man joke)

You linked a 2016 FCC complaint by some dude in Portland.
Nothing more than a rant expressing your experience as factual and true.
I have something better

link and excerpt below is from a 28 yr old book. A physics teacher wrote it which should help you place your fears in proper context.
Hopefully then form theories with science as the foundation.

No attempt has been made to incorporate the latest and most accurate
experimental data, as these are under continual revision. Rather,
the material presented here is designed to enable you to place theo-
ries and results in the proper context. Extensive notes and refer-
ences are provided for those who’d care to go into any topic in
greater depth

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA476195.pdf

I read the actual book in college ('98) ,
...postulating the theory Y2K and 'BUG' would usher in a 1984 style dystopian totalitarian world government using those very means.

You had me at millimeter waves but we can laugh about it now eh, Flyin?

Sky Wakaman

I have a neighbor that moved a few months ago but they've been sneaking into my yard and hiding Direct Energy Devices to beam on me, weather its a microwave, laser, ultra sonic waves Im not sure, I just know they can direct it to any part of my body, they've made my feet swollen huge and toes red and burned, they put it on my heart and make my pulse go way up, some of my blood pressure readings were upto 180/140 with pulse of like 140 and this is resting. and I dont have high blood prressure normally. I need to find a way to find these devices I know there in my yard being remotely controlled by them and they can see me with this device, maybe its millimeter wave, Ive been reading alot but cant narrow it down, I know it can travel through tinfoil and I cant find a way to sheild myself from the beam. All the info I find about direct energy devices are for military and dont know how someone could get something like this. I know this might be a little vague but I really need ideas and help with this.
they are hurting me and my children what am i supposed to do

Sky Wakaman

in the old days if u wore rubber footwear doing laundry u never got shocked so im thinking thick rubber material or for the jolts i get and lazer stings electric currents cant pass through rubber etc as it is energy also i play targeted individual frequency scatter on utube on loop because it only goes for half hour and it block s the frequencies that gives me nausia confusion vertigo miagraines and muscles spasms....

Nannymouse

I would have HUGE ringing in my ears, sometimes almost would make me think that i was going to hit the floor, it was so strong. Nobody else could hear the high pitch. Plugging my ears would not help, at all. Finally, we figured out it was the train. Perhaps not the singing of the tracks from vibration, but possibly the communications or even wildlife whistles.

I remember taking a kitty to the vet, he was WAY upset, finally started foaming at the mouth. We remembered that we had a game whistle on the pickup, stopped, removed the whistle, and all was far better. So, when there's shit happening that makes you think something is wrong...don't just toss it off. Keep working to figure it out. Going to a good physician could help, but there are other 'things' causing bad reactions out there.

X15

Hey @FlyinHawaiian if you ever wanna talk you can mesg me! Hang in there my friend!
I once had to battle my way through escaping my 1500sqf (non mobile home) house because someone sold It and put wheels on it and was driving away. Good thing they couldn’t parallel park because that was my opportunity!
Help is always close by my friend!

Ca++

Looking at the possibility it's sound related, you should download something like spectroid. It's a bit like the spectrum analysers of old, but you also get the waterfall that shows the levels of the last few seconds. So you can pick out any recuring issues.

It's only for the audio spectrum, as is the mic in your phone it's using. Harmonics could be at play, so it's not the full picture.

It won't work on the dumb phones most Americans carry, but perhaps you have an android device. Smart TV?

TheUnknownGrowe

1661438929934.png

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your neighbors aren't your neighbors, they're not even human. I'm afraid aliens have taken over their bodies and presumed their identities. It's typical of grays to use direct energy weapons to weaken a person's will so they're easier to possess. Grey aliens also referred to as Zeta Reticulans, Roswell Greys, or Grays are very devious and already have control of president Joe Biden. You ever see that guy talk in an interview?! I suggest putting a bird feeder on your head and sitting in the backyard. Tin foil hats don't work I'm afraid, but with the method i mentioned the birds will absorb the radio waves so you don't have to. The more they poop on you the better, It acts as a camouflage agaist the aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.