What's new

Need veg fertilizer Recommendations

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I have an AK47 seedling and i need veg fertilizer Recommendations. The plant is in a 3 gallon pot of soil.
20230730_100223.jpg

chronosync

Well-stoned member
maybe try some dr earth homegrown dry fert, scratch some into the surface as top dress

or try mega crop 1 part, I use it in coco and soil, indoor or outdoor, house plants etc, its good stuff and simple to use

Ca++

That soil must be absolutely terrible, if it can't support a plant that big. Or, something else is wrong. I doubt feeding is the answer.

What soil is it? (people will want to know)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The soil is happy frog by fox farm. I just assumed i needed feeding because how small it is for how old it is. I wa told 🙂🐸 soil was decent. This plant should be twice as big now right? Ill tke any advice on getting this Ak to start growing faster.
20230801_185412.jpg
20230801_185754.jpg
20230801_185419.jpg
20230801_185717.jpg

Ca++

There are people know about this soil, but I'm not one of them..

Isn't it the one people say is hot?

I know...
@Creeperpark

It looks dry to me. If the pot holds 10L then 6.5Kg is as low as you can usually go. You might need to get on the scales, holding it. If you don't have 10kg kitchens, which are $10 these days

Ca++

I use happy frog soil. For veg I use 5ml/gal of Calmag and 10ml/gal of Pure Blend Pro Grow. Works great
It's popular stuff over there isn't it. We don't get in here. Is your dosing similar to other users, do you know?

I just did a rich soil run, and hit it like it was hydro. Then another 40% over bottle dose. Plus similar levels of calmag, in my hard tap

chronosync

Well-stoned member
probably environment parameters are out of range, looks like too much light to me ...

what are your temps? are you exhausting out of the space? tent, closet? what light are you using etc

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The plant is in an open bedroom in the corner, and there's a ceiling fan on medium. The temperatures are in the like seventies.

Latest posts

Latest posts