What's new

Need some help with my babies!!!

White_Widow010

<<<< This is my first plant.... I just recently moved it into a bigger pot. I will note this is my first time growing so I don't expect it to look to great. I'm trying to get some tips on growing my babies cause I want to at least have my first growing experience be a WELL REWARDING ONE!!

<<<< This is my second plant....I'm trying to figure out why it is so small for its first month of growth??? -The funny thing is this small one has a nice "weed" odor- <<< Any insight on that??

For the most part, they are growing alright...I just have one problem the first two leaves at the bottom of each plant have turned gold brown, crumbled up, and have fallen off!!! What can I do about that?????

I have started growing 5 new plants so I have to get all the problems squared away!!!

White_Widow010

more info on soil water nutes, and environment needed..

Well I use Scott's premium potting soil

Nitrogen(N) 0.07% 0.03% Nitrate 0.04% Ammoniacal

Phosphate 0.01%

Soluble Potash 0.03%

*0.03% coated to provide slow-release nitrogen*
*0.002% coated to provide slow-release phosphate*
*0.01% coated to provide slow-release potash*

Continuous feeding for up to 4 full months

Sphagnum peat & Perlite to help retain water & improve drainage

I only water when the top gets crusty and I have them sitting in my window to get light

White_Widow010

Bagseed is a "mixed bag" hehehe. But seriously you have no idea what you're gonna get.

True indeed....lol I'm just trying to grow some good stuff. I did it once before, but it was mainly my sister taking care of most of the complicated stuff. I never really had to deal with it on my own. Of course though, this was about 6 years ago when we grew our very first weed plant together!!!

with that it's hard to tell if it's going to lean indica or sativa. Sometimes if I'm short on time I 12/12 direct from seed so I can sex them and find out for sure. Plus with sativas taking longer and me having limited space, it lets me get an extra month under my belt rather than vegging them so big I can't manage them.

White_Widow010

I'm slowly waiting to see what the short one will be....I really think the 1st one will be female though. Do you have any tips for me about the growing???

White_Widow010

Whack an HPS over them if you can.

I have a new lighting system set up but DAMN I'm not trying to run my light bill up LOL... I think what I will do is have it in the window (because they are small) when the sun is at it's highest. Later on in the day when the sun isn't as high, I will put them on the light system I have in my livingroom:laughing:

White_Widow010

the shorter one is more likely to be indica and/or female and more desirable for an indoor grow.

Well you know what I thought the indica would be more fast growing.... guess not!!! Something funny happened this morning with the shorter one. Me and my fiance woke up and the odor from the plant was so strong we thought someone was outside smoking!!!! :biglaugh: