What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need some help with claw feet looking leaves

Lawrence57

Hi, I’m running a RDWC system in a 4x4 tent with auto-flower Peanut butter breath strain. My water temps are 71.5F, nutes @260ppm, ph@5.8, air temp @75F, humidity @ 60%RH, water level approx 1” below bottom of net pot, running full spectrum LED’s @260PPFD measured at top of canopy. My nute blend during veg stage is shown in attached pic. I think my plants suffer from nitrogen toxicity but need some advice here, thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_9508.jpeg
    IMG_9508.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_9509.jpeg
    IMG_9509.jpeg
    629.8 KB · Views: 66

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi, I’m running a RDWC system in a 4x4 tent with auto-flower Peanut butter breath strain. My water temps are 71.5F, nutes @260ppm, ph@5.8, air temp @75F, humidity @ 60%RH, water level approx 1” below bottom of net pot, running full spectrum LED’s @260PPFD measured at top of canopy. My nute blend during veg stage is shown in attached pic. I think my plants suffer from nitrogen toxicity but need some advice here, thanks!!
Lower the EC and see if that will fix it. Water always follows salt and if there is more salt in the substrate than in the plant, the suction will claw the leaves. Try using only half the amount of fertilizer you are using and see if the leaves come back.

if your roots are looking perfect, im pretty sure they will grow out of this. play with lowering water level a tiny bit to get more of a water/air ratio.

bs0

Nitrogen over supplementation. Drain the rez & redo the nuts @ half strength. Next growth nodes will be back to normal.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I am dealing with the same problem. So I just now changed the water. Hopefully this helps. I ordered another PH test.