What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need Kannabia Seeds recommandations

Hello people :)

Kannabia has a 50% sale on there seeds. Does someone has a favorite from them?
I read good things about the Mataro Blue. But does someone tried out the Zkit Kandy Dream or the Diesel Glue?

I also looked into the Super OG Kush and Purple Kush, but I heard from some growers, that they got herms.

Thanks a lot for your help and advices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello people :)

Kannabia has a 50% sale on there seeds. Does someone has a favorite from them?
I read good things about the Mataro Blue. But does someone tried out the Zkit Kandy Dream or the Diesel Glue?

I also looked into the Super OG Kush and Purple Kush, but I heard from some growers, that they got herms.

Thanks a lot for your help and advices.
I think they are all kick ass. When you get something post the results so we can see what their seeds look like.

I think they are all kick ass. When you get something post the results so we can see what their seeds look like.
OK, I will post it in some weeks.
Unfortunately, I have also heard of cases where hermaphrodites have formed. As I otherwise only have regular plants and automate a lot of things, I'm afraid that I won't see it early enough and won't be able to distinguish it from the real seeds on the harvest.

albertgriffiths

I have grown their Mataro Blue indoors.
I did have some bananas in late flowering, but the taste was really good, and it had OK potency.
Very wide leaves, and super compact buds that surprised me with their final weight (it is advertised as "productive", ended up average-high, but I stupidly worried the whole grow about these tiny budlets that didn't want to grow!).

Black domina hybrids, in my experience, are almost always rich in terpenes.

I also grew their Big Bull outdoors a few years ago, and remember it as a very good skunk, very smelly too. Maybe less narcotic than Mataro Blue.

I would grow these 2 again if I didn't have 10000000 other strains to try on my wishlist!

albertgriffiths

Mataro Blue got much better after about 1month of curing.
Not that smelly right after drying. It developped slowly and surprised me with cool blueberry terps.