What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEED HELP ASAP WITH BUBBLE BUCKET PLANT

devgru7

FIRST TIME GROWER I HAVE 5 PLANTS I PUT 2 INTO BUBBLE BUCKETS, AND 3 INTO SOIL, THE BUCKET PLANTS WERE DOING GREAT BUT HAVE STARTED TO TURN YELLOW, WHILE THE PLANTS IN THE SOIL ARE DOING GREAT,USING FLORA GROW NUTRIENTS, I MAKE SURE PH IS ABOUT 5.4-.5.7 I MOVED THE LIGHT FURTHER AWAY BUT HASNT HELPED..PLEASE HELP. THE FIRST PIC IS THE ONE THATS TURNING YELLOW THE OTHER IS THE ONE IN SOIL THATS GROWING LIKE CRAZY.

devgru7

NEED HELP WITH HYUDRO BUCKET PIS

NEED HELP WITH HYUDRO BUCKET PIS

FIRST PIC IS THE ONE IN THE BUCKET THATS TURNING YELLOW THE 2ND PIC IS THE ONE IN SOIL THAT GROWING GREAT IMG_0133[1].jpg

IMG_0134[1].jpg

Meison

Hi, your ph should be between 5.8-6.2 for hydroponics can go a little higher in soil.
Hope this helps.

This!

And be sure to use the right amount of nutes, don't follow the product labels.

I usually go around 450-550 for vegging. Clones 350, and up

Do you change the water every 7-10 days? Do you use tap water or RO?

StoneyK

Veteran
If you dont have a meter go half strength of what the bottle calls for, thats usually safe.
Dirt will self regulate the ph to a degree the buckets wont thats why theyre showing tthe lockout first.
Flush with fresh phd water @ 5.8 in the buckets
Id flush fresh water @ 6.2 in the soil.
Then water your half stregth nutes.

dreaded

450-550 is your ppm.
I don't know if you have one. You need a ph meter, & a ppm meter in hydro.
I think you need to raise your ph....5.8-6.2
I'd also keep your light up till hydro plant is better...

Latest posts

Latest posts