What's new

Need early finisher for SF outdoor

metalhead15

Did some SD outdoor in SF last year, did super great until the very end when the caterpillars came in hard and started making stuff rot, and then the mold took off from there. I am looking for some good name brand genetics that would finish pretty early outdoors. I already know I'm a little late for putting stuff outside, but life and its many requirements are crazy time sucks. Anyways if anyone has any good early genetic suggestions that I'd be able to find w/o too much trouble in the bay area, it would be much appreciated.

metalhead15

yeah, I'm ready for them this year, but I still want something thats gonna finish early so I'm less likely to run into issues with SF weather.

lotus710

neem oil emulsified with silica then added to warm water in a sprayer. mix in some aloe 200x flakes. shake shake shake. cover whole plant. top and bottom of leaves, stems, even give the topsoil a spray. once or twice a week is fine. also for an early finisher. many autos are quick! candy cane auto that i didnt pay any attention to finished in 100 days from germination under a 4 foot shop light.

Much Love
Lotus

Latest posts

Latest posts