What's new

Need bloom booster WITH hormones

FunkyFarmer

I'm looking for a bloom booster that actually works. As I see it they can be divided into to 2 types of tonics.

1) PK concentrates, which is pretty straightforward to find.
2) Expensive hormone containing tonics.

I would actually like to use both and rather than experimenting with mixing Triacontanol and Brassinolide myself, I would prefer to get some premixed.

I'm in Europe, so whether it's because of legal issues with hormones or if it is to keep their trade secrets, I don't know - but no companies admit to putting hormones in their tonics. I'm sure Canna, AN, Atami and the rest of the lot all use hormones, but I don't feel like paying silly money on just seaweed and PK.

Price is really not that important as a mere 1-2 % increase in yield will pay for the most expensive additive.

So what I'm finally getting at after my endless ramblings is really this:

which (beyond just a PK) booster works without a hint of doubt and will give that 5-10% increase in yield?

Oh btw, in Europe where I'm located it's impossible to buy neither the yellow bottles, Gravity, rockflower juice (Wtf is up with that?).

Rgds, FunkyFarmer

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ you can't ship in nutrients?

I once got a bottle of bio-rhizo imported a while back as "I had to have it"

Toomp

Big Mike challenge stated no hormones.

do the Hormones give better yield?

Please post them and contribute I would like to increase mass, Plant steroids sound good to me

Latest posts

Latest posts