What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

need a nice canna camera please

whodair

Veteran
right now my only camera is blackberry. it takes great pics of wild life, you know shaved beavers and short neck giraffes. but canna photos are insufficient in detail on the berry. please suggest something enjoyable to use for hobby photography. and not too big.

reddy1

ICMag Donor
higher price and higher megapixels do not always equate to better pictures. many of the great pictures you see on IC are from cheap cameras and operators who know how to get the most out of it.

choose something with a good quality lense, fast shutter speed and a macro function.

stick with brands like sony cybershot, canon powershot, nikon coolpix. each of these have a slim 8 megapixel around $100(if you shop around for it). i like sony quality a lot but they use proprietary memory cards and accessories which cost more.

a good value on a large body digital-slr is the nikon d40(under $400). you can change the lenses on dslr.

whodair

Veteran
my friends, I like your suggestions, and am tracking some ebay items you all recommended. thanks!