What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need a grow manager for a 30 light perpetual spot, NorCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendull C.

Veteran
If you know how to grow, you gets no poison. Dont hate wish doctor, if you buy garbage from garbage good luck.

i would give my left eye to be able to have that job. i am american and i currently live in europe but i swear i would be on the next flight if i could get a legal job working in the cannabis industry. dude i would do that job for 35K , just to able to get into the legal scene.

green404

Sure is a lot of keyboard armchair experts on here. Lazyman was offering a real job with a real wage. He has it going on, Reality/Real.

"yeah man.... I could grow triple, that in 4hrs a week man..." "people have no clue if I had a grow...." LOL

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
No not valid anymore, I had a guy and fired him. Happier doing it myself really. Thanks to all who posted and messaged me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts