What's new

NBA 2014, throw it down!!! For three!! behind the back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Hey guys and gals,

Wanted to start a NBA 2014 here for those of us who like to discuss bball ect.

Im a die hard Warriors fan, have been since I was born a few blocks from the now site of Oracle Arena. I went through the bad, the worse, the worst worst as a fan, now im enjoying playoff basketball with my team!!

This year seems like it is going to be unlike any we have had before, simply bc of the mass amount of talented teams out there. I mean i doubt anyone is coming out of the west with less then 50 wins this season. The east too is looking good, with a lot of teams coming up with young guys, and some who are tanking again lol

Basketball!!!

RetroGrow

Veteran
I've had a basketball Jones ever since the last game of last season. Ready to "fix" that jones. Although I'm a Knick's fan, I like the Spurs a lot, and will be on them tonight, although they are missing Kawhi Leonard. Love how they have players from all over the world: France, Italy, Argentina, Virgin Islands, Australia, and even some Americans.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At least for a few more hours, my Lakers are in 1st place. I hope we whoop on Dwight Coward's bitch ass tonight !!

Glad the NBA is back

:biggrin:

theJointedOne

Veteran
Im curious how hard Kobe is gonna push himself to try and silence the media ect. I hope he doesn't push into another injury, might as well take it easy 15 point a game and some other stuff, that way at least he's on the court.

hoop it up

RetroGrow

Veteran
At least for a few more hours, my Lakers are in 1st place. I hope we whoop on Dwight Coward's bitch ass tonight !!

Glad the NBA is back

:biggrin:

Or last place. Depends how you look at it...:biggrin:
Actually, Spurs won, so they are back where they finished, leading the pack.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Houston looked good last night. I am counting on them to do the same thing tonight against Utah. Getting Beverly was a good move.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Knicks beat the Cavaliers @ Cleveland, who are really an all star team. Who would have predicted that?

808nokaoi

Warriors are looking great!! Already been to a couple of games this year. Kobrick now has the most misses in nba history lol.

I think kerr and gentry will take out team to the western conference finals this year.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Jointed: warriors should have traded klay for love.

retro: a jets AND knicks fan? i feel for you.
but phil's back, maybe he can work some of his zen magic. and keep dolan locked in a closet, unseen and unheard.

marlo: this one season is going to be so bad for the lakers, it may negate most of the goodwill in kobe's legacy, as well as drive him into retirement.
wait who am i kidding? kobes on the books for 25million next year. of course he's playing next year. keep cashing dem checks kobe, and realize no good player actually wants to play with you. he's like the anti-laker, he drives the good players away. From LA, of all places! they would rather play for the clippers than the lakers. thanks, kobe, for making la a clippers town...

Go Bulls. I hope Rose plays 41 games this regular season. heh.

sixers fan here i knew we were gonna be bad and tank but i didn't think we'd be this bad. the eagles might end up with more wins than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.