What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my work ive done over the years

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello all, This is my first post in this forum of CG. I've been at the Ace and CBG forums for the last several years. For the first time in a long time I'm going to run other genetics. I will have some but they won't be the majority of genetics run. If I end up running any CG genetics I will start a thread and do regular updates. I have admired the work that has happened here for some time. I don't chase names, I only pursue the best genetics available. So now the studying of these genetics begins. Peace

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great project!
A friend of mine only grows 2 strains I gifted him for his venture- a lemon Thai and the Charlie Horse hybrid of Vitality x CBD outdoor male. It's almost vanilla, my friend who does not want to try anything new. Well, I guess he did after his Master Kush flickered and died after years of propagating/cloning. He now likes the 2 mentioned, but not invested to try many more.

Me? Us? We still have our favorite selections, but also like to experience different plants - spice of life, new entrées. So many choices, so little time! ;o)
Like most of us, variety is the spice of life and the quest of new experiences growing, trying different strains. That's certainly the case for you farmerlion, trying other genetics, different cultivators. Bravo to you!

And not having tried, but read up on Connoisseur Genetics, you're bound for a treat! You've got a winner- run with it!

Wishing you great success!

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Airidbud, Thank you for your kind words and wishes my friend. I have a few things in the works right now. I'm very excited about the upcoming grow season. I had thought about doing a couple crosses for my own amusement. My daughter whom is my favorite tester has her own agenda for me, hard to tell her no. Airidbud have a great and safe Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Peace

JetL

Your OG Chem & Fuel are my all-time favorite strains! Chemmy Jones is amazing as well. I still grow Fuel but I lost the OG Chem 7 years ago after I moved back to AZ from Kauai. Thankfully I bred the two, which turned out great. Everyone loves the OG Chem/Fuel. You have no idea how much I appreciate you & your work.

Aloha!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your OG Chem & Fuel are my all-time favorite strains! Chemmy Jones is amazing as well. I still grow Fuel but I lost the OG Chem 7 years ago after I moved back to AZ from Kauai. Thankfully I bred the two, which turned out great. Everyone loves the OG Chem/Fuel. You have no idea how much I appreciate you & your work.

Aloha!
Check out my work with the Original Diesel clone that was used to make the Fuel strain you talk about years ago ( Fuel = Original Diesel clone x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds) , if you liked Fuel you will love the Original Diesel projects.