What's new

my very own conspiracy thread!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
okay...sitting here stoned and "saw the light!" see, The Chump (i'll call him tc from now on, save typing) has already betrayed the nation in some way with Putin, in coordination with Xi . probably gave the Russians a "back door" into everything, and they'll use that to disrupt any counter-attack we might launch in response to their first strike. unless NATO responds to an assault on the USA only , Russia wins. if we do not respond, and NATO sidelines itself, Russia wins. so, it would be nice to know just how corrosive/expensive our association with tc will ultimately be revealed to be.... maybe tc is the "Anti-Christ Lite" "which many good people, not all, but many..." were waiting for. "ONLY I CAN SAVE YOU!" i'd say an ego like that wouldn't let him turn the title down...i can see tc watching the goose-stepping throngs marching down the main dra...uh, street on Broadway. "hey, who am i shooting tonight? is it anyone we know?":shucks::whistling:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
so, tc sweeps back into power given him by Putin for his "services rendered, not a taxable asset". he is the weakling of the 3 points on the True Anti-Christ's trident, the stouter side points being Putin and Xi of China. the TAC, of course, is not one man, but a dedicated religion reviled throughout history. it was....tha joooooos. but don't tell anyone that i let the cat out of the bag early. i wouldn't survive till dawn...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
okay...sitting here stoned and "saw the light!" see, The Chump (i'll call him tc from now on, save typing) has already betrayed the nation in some way with Putin, in coordination with Xi . probably gave the Russians a "back door" into everything, and they'll use that to disrupt any counter-attack we might launch in response to their first strike. unless NATO responds to an assault on the USA only , Russia wins. if we do not respond, and NATO sidelines itself, Russia wins. so, it would be nice to know just how corrosive/expensive our association with tc will ultimately be revealed to be.... maybe tc is the "Anti-Christ Lite" "which many good people, not all, but many..." were waiting for. "ONLY I CAN SAVE YOU!" i'd say an ego like that wouldn't let him turn the title down...i can see tc watching the goose-stepping throngs marching down the main dra...uh, street on Broadway. "hey, who am i shooting tonight? is it anyone we know?":shucks::whistling:
On the world stage, Russia lost this war a long time ago. They've shown the world their ass, and it exposed how truly weak Russia's military really is.

And I'm thinking China isn't going to be the world power they've been trying to position themselves to be either. Between the One Child policy and COVID, they're really upside down when it comes to youth vs. elderly, meaning they have far more elderly people than young people. And that will be a huge drain on their economy in the coming decades.

This 4th Turning is far from over and is going to get even more wild in the coming years.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Russia lost this war a long time ago. They've shown the world their ass, and it exposed how truly weak Russia's military truly is.
their ground game sucks, their tactics suck, their "amazing hypersonic" missiles may not work, the nuclear torpedo that would create a tsunami failed testing in the arctic, they just decommissioned one of the top of the line nuclear submarines, the pride of the Black Sea fleet Moskva was demoted to submarine, and those danged riled up neonazi wheat farmers have largely pushed them back toward home using 2nd rate gear from neighbors and shit they captured from fleeing Russian troops. it is a damn good thing for RasPutin that he is NOT fighting NATO. the war would have been over months ago whether he went nuclear or not...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Submarines can surface.
some of them can. Russia has a history of building subs that don't... the sea bottom is littered with subs that went down but never came back up. we have a few down there as well... India came within a hair of losing the very first one they built the other day. "someone" left the back door open, looks like. :unsure: :yoinks:

Latest posts

Latest posts