What's new

my ultimate bike

Ono Nadagin

The Vincent Black Shadow was the wolds fastest motorcycle for over 20yrs held the record of 150.313mph... record was set and help by a sold to the public race version called the Black Lightning

Yeah it is truely my dream bike... one in the condition of the pic I posted would bring $75-125k the factory modified Black Lighnings bring a half million+

jojajico

Veteran
its kurmit said:
first of all bikes are made to corner you obviously havent seen bike races , they take corners 100+ itd be very difficult to do the same turns in a car thats any less then extremely modified....i clicked the link and says the max rpm is only 6000 so how is the resting idle 40g's? idk about top speed but i imagine its like the jay leno helicopter bike where they cant really open it up.....but your dream bike only has 320hp, i mean 320 is a shitlaod and prob way to much for a bike but watch that video of the turbo'd hayabusa its making 500+hp.....

When I get to putting together my 347 stroker motor for me Mustang, I'll race anyone on a bike anytime. And I'll only be running 8:1 compression, why so low you ask? Because of the Twin Turbonetics TO4B/TO4E turbochargers. Two HUGE turbos on a $15000 motor, my title will be taped to the window straped to @ 28 psi w/ race fuel :) The 4" exhaust dumps you can see under the car indicate I don't F' around..........

/\ sounds like a sick car, im a sucker for drag cars american muscle all the way as far as cars go.....but for the same 25g+ you could make a drag bike that would do a 1/4 mile 200mph and 6-7 seconds itd be a close race if you ran enough boost and itd be something id love to see in person so if it ever goes down give me a pm! lol.......i just read your post again and it says you will b running 28psi? GODDAM SON!! how many horses r u pushing 1200+?
ahhh but the y2k isnt a racing bike or even a idividually designed bike its a production vehicle... very limited i think like 50 a year or something. it is period no hands down the fastest street legal commercially produced bike in the world. dont believe me check guiness. iofcourse you can make a bike faster.

also general things like hp differ quite a bit when your talking about a turbine engine. trust me nothing you will ever go into a shop and buy will be faster.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
^^^^ yeah, IN THEORY, turbine engines have no limit, If you could supply a vacuum environment and eliminate friction a turbine engine at wide open throttle will run so fast the impeller will blow itself to pieces. That is if there is no limiting factors produced by intake/exhaust to it.

But as far as bikes go, if I had the same or better power to weight ratio as the bike I was racing and my motor ran through the powerband as fast as a bike, I'll win the race. Only because I have more traction putting that power to the ground.... That's why some race classes don't limit HP, but tire size such as 10.5 Outlaw class

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I would most definatly kill myself if I had a bike, I'll stick with the Vette.

jojajico

Veteran
4 the longest time ive wanted to do a sport bike build but im with u deft probably end up with half my skin. its no cause i dont think i cant ride. most riders get fucked up because of other drivers. just imagine man u get into a little fender bender in a car and u got a scratched fender do the same thing on a bike and ur probably going to the hospital and have ur open flesh scraped with a wire brush to get all the pebbles lodges a inch in your flesh out (yes they do us a wire brush). everyone i kno that rides has had atleast one bad tumble everyone and 9 times out of 10 its cause so dumb ass in a car cuts them off bumps them doesnt see them ect.

NserUame said:
I tried. There is no mention of it anywhere online, everywhere states 1.9seconds as the world record. So please, if you have any sources I'm keen to hear them

ok, i dont have any official guiness records or anything but heres an article about rocket cars http://www.draglist.com/stories/SOD Mar 2002/SOD-030702.htm
and im sure you can find the same information anywhere online

also heres a youtube video of a rocket dragster like the one that holds the .2 seconds 0-60 world record
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vlVVH8ecm5c

Last edited:

fr33th3w33d

triump speed triple.. come on. tell me thats not sex on wheels.

edit- can't forget to mention.. 1050cc's. and thats all that needs to be said.

Last edited:

BOB_HESS

shit when I roll out on saturday night everyone fuking knows it

my bike is a rollin' mutherfukin' nightclub bitch!

jbl-motorcycle.jpg

fr33th3w33d

^^ too flashy for my tastes. like the Hell's Angels would say.. you gotta have some class. thats why i like the triumph. its raw as hell, no unnessary body components, just a big fat engine, a seat and some thick as exhausts. pure balls.

BOB_HESS said:
shit when I roll out on saturday night everyone fuking knows it

my bike is a rollin' mutherfukin' nightclub bitch!

jbl-motorcycle.jpg

I can just picture a nice little rock flying through one of those speakers hahaha. You got speakers in your helmet too? Maybe an iPod on the shield?... just some ideas.

SC :woohoo:

E

EatShitake

Early 70's CB750 with all the cafe racer gear. THAT'S sex on wheels!

Latest posts

Latest posts