What's new

My Sick Dog

Jon 54

I usually wouldn't ask this from anyone but could you all just say a little prayer for my sick dog Molly. She has a bad leg infection and I can't take her to the Vet until tomorrow morning. I'm really worried about her I have had her for 12 years and love her very much!!

Thank You All

Jon 54:puppydoge:puppydoge

Last edited:

Green Squall

I usually wouldn't ask this from anyone but could you all just say a little prayer for my sick dog Molly. She has a bad leg infection and I can't take her to the Vet until tomorrow morning. I'm really worried about her I have had her for 12 years and love her very much!!

Thank You All

Sure, anything for a fellow dog owner. Some antibiotics and she will be good as new. Probably doesn't even know anythings wrong:biggrin:. I think an extra treat might be a good idea tonight.

justpassnthru

Veteran

Thank You All

Jon54: we have some excellent Vets in the Inland Empire you can 'walk in' with your loved one. Does she have a fever and rapid heart rate? IF so, that is an emergency and waiting until tomorrow, at her age, is risky--at best!

I'll do more than pray for your dog, I'll pray you aren't making a mistake waiting; you'll NEVER forgive yourself for that!

Sending well wishes to Molly and lots of hope--she'll heal and it isn't something worse! :comfort: jpt

midwestkid

Veteran
This may sound far out but if you make your own colloidal silver you can use that to treat the wound in the mean time? We've done this with a couple of our cats... just an idear

Latest posts

Latest posts