What's new

My set up

AceT9

Right now i for veg i have 1 42 watt cfl and 2 23 watt cfls.. My box is 30 inchs tall i have a 6in. in-line duct fan sucking hot air out at the top and a fan at the bottom. I planned on putting a 100 watt hps and a 50 watt hps in there.....will this be enough light to flower and veg to get some decent bud?

P.S. im growing Blue Mystic

JARofHERB

Sup Ace..
Thats acually about what I use for my vegg cab,88w mixed spectrum Cfls..It works great..70W and above is great for a hps light, you can yeild alot more,but the same quality as Cfls..just more..

Temps

Temps

I would probably avoid HPS in your setup - those cfl's probably stay nice and cool for you. Where are your temps @ now anyway? I think from what I can see there - you should be in good shape. Good luck on the grow man!

BTW - I don't know if its a concern, but your going to end up with a wonderful smell down the road. If this isn't an issue - don't change anything, if it is - maybe start planning on a need for a carbon filter/scrubber. Once you start flowering - they get NICE & STINKY!

AceT9

Yea that is a issue....What is a carbon filter/scrubber

And about the temps...i havent started my grow yet...just waiting for the seeds :)

Latest posts

Latest posts