• SP_A0147.jpg
    SP_A0147.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 16
  • SP_A0168.jpg
    SP_A0168.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 18
    121.8 KB · Views: 23

79towncar

Nice picks.. I love Blue Oysters.. Just love the way they look... Also love pink oysters.. What's your substrate?? Looks like straw bags.. Am I correct?? Oysteres are so nice.. They love the cooler temps.. I talked tyo a guy who used to place his fully colonized straw logs outside and they would perform so well..

piranha

yep straw man.. just placed inside our bathroom and 1 under our sink to absorb the moisture so no care really given just harvest every now and then :) do u have sunm oysters there 70towncar?

79towncar

I don't. A guy I used to know had blue oysters.. He would sell them to a local resturant.. He did pretty good with it.. Along with his job and that he was making good money.. He would make really long straw logs.. Then he would hand them in his shed..

piranha

i see.thats what i really like to do too, turning this hobby into my business. someday :)
im also looking for some blue to add to my collection.. oysters are great! so are cubies and pans :)

piranha

exactly! i have to be discreet. i grow for myself, the edibles for my family, the prints for others, the high for the police coz il just be smiling at them :)

Latest posts

Latest posts