What's new

My New Pipe

G

This is a pic of my new pipe that my neighbors gave my woman and I. :woohoo: Also I posted a few pics of my favorite Lighter. :yoinks:
I also posted a pic of one of the plants I'm currently growing. :yummy:

Peace,
Thisbuds4u

6297Pipe-med.jpg
6297lighter_2-med.jpg
6297lighter_1-med.jpg

:yummy:

Last edited:
G

These are my favorites. My chub is unbreakable..which is necessary for me.

And I just love my bubbler/bong......waiting to break it now...........KLUTZ

G

Nice pipes :yoinks: How's the rest of your plumbing? j/k :spank:
I see you have some weed in what looks like a crystal bowl. You gonna share fellow P.C.?

Peace,

Thisbuds4u

dociron

"I see you have some weed in what looks like a crystal bowl. You gonna share fellow P.C.?"

She already shared this bowl with me,, it does go quickly when we get together, lol

Hugs hun.............

G

dociron said:
"I see you have some weed in what looks like a crystal bowl. You gonna share fellow P.C.?"

She already shared this bowl with me,, it does go quickly when we get together, lol

Hugs hun.............
ah, so you guys are leaving the V.P. hanging out to dry. :bat: :fsu:
I'll remember that after my Bebola is harvested and you all want to try some :kissass: . :ying:

Peace

G

Thisbuds4u said:
Nice pipes :yoinks: How's the rest of your plumbing? j/k :spank:
I see you have some weed in what looks like a crystal bowl. You gonna share fellow P.C.?

Peace,

Thisbuds4u

hahaha rest of my plumbing hahahahahahaha too funny
I would love to share with you or any smoker I am around. Unfortunately you know we recently moved, and I cannot seem to find a source.
I am hurtin' baby.

G

pieceofmyheart said:
hahaha rest of my plumbing hahahahahahaha too funny
I would love to share with you or any smoker I am around. Unfortunately you know we recently moved, and I cannot seem to find a source.
I am hurtin' baby.
Okay I'll share. Can't let a fellow P.C. down. :wave:

Peace,

TB4U

G

Nice! I have a pretty big assortment of pipes but these are the only ones I use on a day to day basis.

The glass one is for daytime Sativa smoking.
The Meerchaum is for enjoying an evening Indica.

This little meerchaum is over a hundred years old. I use it for hash only.

I keep this one out in the garage - It is used for Sativa's, Indica's, Hash and the occasional "Shit" that friends occasionally bring over... I REALLY detest smoking Schwag. However, it's only polite to smoke theirs if they offer, tell them it is some really good stuff and then bring out some of MY stuff. They usually freak out and want to know where I bought it or can I get them some. I tell them I have an older cousin who lives in another state that hooks me up every time I go there... LOL ;) By the way, A friend of mine carved this out of a Briar Root.

Last edited: