What's new

My New Fridge.....Check It Out

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Day 63

Day 63

That's it...."She's ready for the chop".......:D :D :D Another 24 hours of darkness, and it's pau hana for my Bogglegum. With its maturation, it's now reached the point of diminishing returns, and is crying to be put out of her horney, lonesome misery.....:) :) :)

Here are some last pic's......:abduct:

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

:wave:

Last edited:
G

oh my god dude!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

that is the thickest most crazy looking plant i have ever seen i think.... damn!

bogglegum aye? hmmmm

nice work man!

THC

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Harvest Time

Harvest Time

gave her the chop today.....I swear I heard her scream when I was using my wire cutters on the bigger branches. It wasn't until I really underway that I realized how massive this plant has become, especially after the re-veg. I'm honestly really not sure how much I chopped down, but trust me, it's a mother load of Bogglegum. I'm guestimating that it's much more than last time when I harvied over 300 grams dry....... :D

One cola in particular was a monster....it was the one that was entagled in the black power cord in the far right back. You all aren't going to believe this, but I think it was bigger that the main monster cola from my last harvest. After I chopped it off and untied her, it unwound itself like a spring....becoming huge.....:D

I've taken a break from manicuring for a short while.....been trimming since 8:00 AM this morning, and I'm not even half way done, not even close......:eek: :eek: :eek: ....and my hands are so sticky & tired they feel and look like they've been tared & feathered.......:(

The buds themselves are absolutley amazing.....tight, dense, sticky, pungent and purpley. They look as if someone spray painted them with icing sugar.......:cool:

Here are a few more pics.....I'll post more whenever I'm done.....:abduct:

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

Last edited:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Again....thanks every body for the dropping bye and all the kind words......:) :) :)

Here's some more purple bling bling for your viewing pleasure.....:D :D :D

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

greenmonster714

Man that is some outstanding herb you've produced there. I'm new here an am happy to see a familiar method. I too practice revegging. Most of the time I take flowering clones that are three weeks or more into the cycle. These tender side shoots root super fast and explode with branches. When I'm in soil I like to reveg plants from whats left of the stalk. They take a long time to come out of it but when they do......oh my. Makes for great scrog bait. Its the only way I grow. tc gm714