What's new

My new domain name "XXXXXXXXX(.)com"

kinesis

I think I'm sitting on a fat wad of cash. Cabs are superior to tents in many ways and this name is so clever, catchy, and brandable. Could start a custom shop making the best quality grow cabinets.

At this point if someone offered me a low $xx,xxx for it I would probably turn it down in favor of getting a professional appraisal first. I bought it on the 3rd :)

Sell it and just buy my first car at 27 (long overdue)

Or try to start a business off it, ask all my friends with money to get together/team up and build a startup?

I would need a carpenter or my own saws, a source of fire resistant melamine particle board, a way to ship unassembled cabinets to the customer (eg interlocking planks), my own company work truck, etc.. Probably need $15,000-$25,000 capital to start this business venture.

MeanBean

I have experiance in domains. I think if your waiting for $xx,xxx.xx you may be waiting for 10 more years. No doubt though it is a good domain, just a matter of finding somone whos getting into the busines. They do already sell a few cab style units for thousands.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this seems to be the main interest for you this grow cab thing

so whats happenin now that you dropped this post?

(cuz it seems to be your last one?)

Nicoli

Veteran
I spent a fuckload of time in the domain name industry and i'll tell you what, a domain name is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, regardless how rich and witty you think it is. I think I cleared $800 once for a domain I got for $10. That was my best.