What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My new auto beans

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Just received an order from Mephisto

Toof Decay & 2 freebies, Skylar White & Tyrone Special :thank you:

Thanks to Mitch & Bill for a very pleasant buying experience - these guys really know about customer service.

I have Mephisto, Sweet Seeds & a few other auto breeders wares now - just killing time until our legalization comes thru, then WHAM!!!

Auto heaven

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
plant them seeds ,,,you know you want to.....yeehaw

Indeed I do - however there's that whole "The Mrs will end our 30 year marriage in a heartbeat if I do while it's illegal" thing.

It gives me reason to rethink the grow, for now.

But, oh baby - I'm getting a nice bean collection going.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
guerilla my man....yeehaw...have them babies flower when the sun is still at its strongest...you can always send all them seeds to me and I will grow them in your honor lol...I got quite a seed collection too..i would need a lot of land to even grow half of em...I store them in my bait fridge and freezer..aint nobody gonna go in there and if they do they would smell like bait....anchovies,smelt,mackerel,squid,tuna crab currently..quite adorific

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
guerilla my man....yeehaw...have them babies flower when the sun is still at its strongest...you can always send all them seeds to me and I will grow them in your honor lol...I got quite a seed collection too..i would need a lot of land to even grow half of em...I store them in my bait fridge and freezer..aint nobody gonna go in there and if they do they would smell like bait....anchovies,smelt,mackerel,squid,tuna crab currently..quite adorific
:laughing:
I like reading your replies - you're my kind of bonkers

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Ya man i had a good experience with Mephisto(thanks Mitch!). How long b4 legal? Has it already passed your lawmakers?

Legislation for Spring, 2017.

Our new Prime Minister campaigned with legalization as platform - he's done more to change up the stacked, old boy system in 6 months than his predecessor did EVER.

We have a bad ass soldier running our military (not a no-nothing crony hack), we have a First Nations person in charge of our large aboriginal population. Gender equal cabinet. Every Minister is actually an expert in the field assigned AND they were all told to publish their written mandate publicly, so we'd all know what was expected of THEM.

Radical idea for Canadian politics in past decade - transparency & honesty from the gov't to the people who pay their salaries.

"This kid is really making things happening out there - almost DARING them to try and pick him off..."

(Bonus points if you know where that quote comes from)

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Oh, one more thing about the Mephisto order.

BEST damned seed packaging ever for a small vendor - really professional stuff.

Bravo! :tiphat:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, one more thing about the Mephisto order.

BEST damned seed packaging ever for a small vendor - really professional stuff.

Bravo! :tiphat:

Thanks man! Glad you liked.

Although we're a small outfit we do everything to the highest standard possible.

Cheers, Mitch

gorilla ganja

Legislation for Spring, 2017.

Our new Prime Minister campaigned with legalization as platform - he's done more to change up the stacked, old boy system in 6 months than his predecessor did EVER.

Let's hope even when they legalize we are actually allowed to grow our own. I'm doubtful. You may be holding those seeds for awhile.

I agree what you said about Mephisto, great service and I will find out soon about what looks to be great strains.

Peace GG

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Let's hope even when they legalize we are actually allowed to grow our own. I'm doubtful. You may be holding those seeds for awhile.

I agree what you said about Mephisto, great service and I will find out soon about what looks to be great strains.

Peace GG

Hi, gorilla ganja -thanks for droppin' in. :tiphat:

I'm hoping for the same treatment home brewers get. You can homebrew pretty much all you want for personal, but not crazy large amounts & no sales.

I'm good there - the legal gov't approved stuff will be there, but I can do my own thing.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Just placed my second order with Mephisto - I picked the Triangle.

It just felt like the right time - not growing yet, but I am so ready!

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch

Mephisto Illuminautos 4, 8, 9, 18, 19. Limited Edition White n Bubbly & Sour Bubblin Crack. Toof Decay, Triangle Kush, Tyrone Special, Skylar White x 2. Sweet Seeds S.A.D. Auto, Jack 47 Auto & Sweet Cheese Auto. And 1 Ogre.

Nice pickups OT, I'm rocking some illuminauto Double Grape right now. Still have 4 other Illuminauto packs, waiting for more space to start. Hope you can start soon.