What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Keepers

G

Just thought i would post a few pictures of my keepers. Here are a few picture today once i pulled all my mothers and one dad to pick out any dead leaf material and check them out. Here is my NYCD moster, that grow a 18-28 inch main cola and fatter then a 2-liter bottle if finished on the long end. Some of you have clones of her and i hope you enjoy her. She smells like a 2 dollar hooker, very smelly. Next is my TrainWreck keeper that i got from a member. I wish i knew his name, because i deleted all PM's and would like to thank him again. Here she is and some others members have clones from her. She clones in about 5-7 days and doesn't smell much at all. Got's a sweet and fucky smell in flowering. I guess you would call it that Sweet Gasoline smell, it is a werid smell for sure. Lots of resin on this one, haven't grown it out yet, but very close to a seed crop to finish very soon. Last is my Daddy Thai, this one is going to stay around for a long time, till i get a few pound of seeds from him and my Mom Thai. Which is not here in any pictures. Well, just thought i would post some pictures of the keepers after cleaning them and checking them for any problems.
Later
NYCD
63NYCD_Mom.JPG

NYCD
63NYCD_Mom2-med.JPG

TrainWreck
63TrainWreck_Mom.JPG

Thai Dad
63Thai_Dad.JPG

Thai Dad
63Thai_Dad_Close-up-med.JPG

ezozo

They look healthy green BillyGoat.

I will love to put my hand on TrainWreck I have seeds of TrainWreck X ww and I like to do a backcross to TrainWreck.

good luck,
zozo

G

I'll get more cutting out later on down the road. I have a Coli to fill with both NYCD and TrainWreck. So, i'm going to be needing all i can get from them to fill a 120 site unit, but i will get more cutting out to people once the coli is filled.
Thanks for stopping by

G

Thanks, the NYCD drinks a ton of water. I have to transplant her to a 3 gal pot, so i don't have to water her every day in that small 1 gal pots she's in. She drinks about 4-5 cups a water a day in that small pot.

Morganic

Nice plants BG...love the trainwhreck...one of my lifesavers loves the water too. It cant get enough of it but isnt too keen on the nutes.

Enjoy!!

G

Thanks, I noticed that with some LSD that i ran. Boy, would they suck up the water and not use much nutz. Might have been the plant that i picked. I got more seeds and will run them again. Seen some super looking LSD and LS. The TrainWreck are also doing well and will have more pictures up at the end of the week. This NYCD is going to get cut back and transplanted into a 5 gal bucket and budded. To big for a mother I'm going to take the cutting and put them in my hydro table, so not to waste anything and keep one good clone to replace my mother.
Thanks

Morganic

Sounds like a good plan BG...all looking mighty fine

Got a question for ya, Ive got this LS plant, probobly the sturdiest plant ive ever had and ive been growing NL for a couple of yrs..on and off. Its compact, grows like a beast and looks like its gonna finish up really fast, it showed resin at 18 days and by day 23 the fans leaves were even getting covered in trich's. BUT, its a mutant...it doesnt bother me at all, so far, because its outdoing the rest of the plants...LS and NL but what is it? and will my buds be deformed like the leaves. Any thoughts?

ps.most leaves are affected but the plant is sooo healthy

G

Thanks, I've heard something about some of the plants having problems and ending up the best ones as keepers. You might want to drop BOG a PM and talk with him. I know with Blue Satellite there is a mutant you want to look for and turns out to be a Champ. I wish i could really tell you, but i don't know. I'm sure it's going to finish fast, and turn out pretty goos. Get with BOG and see what he's got to say. BOG's the man and can help you with his LS.
Take care

G

Here are two offspring of your keepers that I kept as new mommas. The Diesel is real branchy with alot of good clone sites and growth tips without topping the plant. The Trainwreck just cruises straight up and only one or two lower branches suitable for cloning. So I topped her and shes starting to bush out and get ready for some cuttin

The Diesel is on the right and the Trainwreck on the left

649TW_and_Diesel_moms.JPG

649TW_and_Diesel_1.JPG

Comin on strong in the soil setup.

Tex

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Both of yall, those are some beutiful plants. TK are those cuttings from BG?

That thai dad will surely place the high of any plant you cross it with into overdrive :D Strap on your seatbelts because this is going to be one hella of ride on the Oriental Express :p

Morganic -first off, nice name- Ive grown out mutants that had amazing smoke, keep her till shes done and maybe she will surprise you.

bartender187

G

BG who? lol

A tropical stork, yeah, that's the ticket, an island bound gull.

Tex

Aquaman2112

You two at it again!
should be ashamed of yourselves!
Shame thats not a room full of Buds... oh yeah that yet to come :)
havent read up on train wreck yet. but the NYCD is on my to do list. tell me about train wreck if you dont mind & if you do tell me look it up yourself you lazy bastard :)
Keep up the good work, I get my camera hopefully this next week I am so happy. I know doest take much to get me excited. lol

G

Here is Dr.Jay's take on the Trainwreck.

Train Wreck
Of all the strains called "medical" there is, in my mind, no better nor stronger strain than Train Wreck.

Train Wreck is an old hybrid (1970's) from Humbodlt of lowland Thai, Mexican Sativa, and a very solid and potent Afghani.

Train Wreck (TW) is particularly good for the treatment of migraine, pain, and nausea.

While TW is thought to be a Sativa dominant (and looks like it) it's actually got quite a bit of Afghan in it making this an extremely potent hybrid. I'm guessing our TW is probably a 65/35 Sativa/Indica.

There are a few true TW seeds around but don't expect to find them. If you did you'd be real surprised that this 42 flower strain from clone is 9 months when grown from seed. This is because in Train Wreck the gene that controls flowering is time from germination.

The plant I have came as a clone and a very high recommendation plus it supposed to be authentic, if there is such a thing.

Tex

Aquaman2112

Thanks Tex,
man that sounds great and just what I need!
Nausia & Pain relief. 9 months is a long time. but hell next spring isnt that far off! growing Lifsavers because of the pain relief.
hope you the best of luck with your grows.

Aquaman2112

G

Looking Good

Looking Good

Boy, those offsprings are looking just Awesome TK.. Been wanting to see how my cutting were doing i sent you and to my surprise, they are rocking full steam. They truely look really good and i would expect any less from TK. You've got your shit wired very tight on all your plants TK. Very super job on those cuts. They look really good and will give you many of cuts in the future. The NYCD can get out of control, just check my gallary on my mom. I'm getting reay to top her and use all the cuts to fill one of my tables and keep one clone to replace her as a mother and bud the hell out of the big mother BOG style. That should be an awesome thread full of some hugh buds. Any ways, thanks for stopping by everyone. Your more then welcome here or any of my other threads. Thanks for the lovely pictures of the offsprings i sent you and your doing a awesome job with them TK.
Take care everyone

G

Thanks BG, it's all you though, I just grow'm.

Thanks for the cuts and anytime you need to do a little thinning just let me know. Have aerocloner, will travel, that's my motto

You should see all the clones in flower right now. They all seemed to be lovin the Bio Bizz stuff as well.

Thanks again BG

Tex

G

No problem. I talked to Kevin and they don't have any of the 5 gal TopMax, but i'm getting a small bottle and going to try it out. If it works well, i'm going to order a 5 gal jug and run with it. I've got some PK 13-14 on the way with the Ready-Gro stuff. I've used this stuff before and it works great, just not Organic. Hopefully the TopMax will rock and that will take me to almost totaly Hydro orgainic. Take care and i'll get you some of the others down the road if you want them.
Later

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
TK-"This is because in Train Wreck the gene that controls flowering is time from germination."

You learn something new every day. Suffice to say, crazy shit.

bartender187