What's new

My First Grow in 8 months!!! BOG's BMR, AK48, Blue Mystic, and NL

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Very nice Walkabout...I just lost 1 BM this morning, due to it bein a male, too obad cause he was nice and stinky...My AK's are growin much better than the last grow. Last time I had one female AK, and she hermied, was more sat dom, and just plain didnt wanna grow right...All's well though now, keep checkin in....

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey all. Well, I jumped the gun on the males a little soon, it seems I have 3 or 4 males...NOT 1, but I still have alot of femmes to flower out. They are all stretching nicely, not too much, and starting to bud out. 9 days into 12/12, should start to see some major action real soon!!!!

daddy07

Hey guys,

Quick question with the BM. Any suggestions on best time to harvest? 50/50 amber cloudy? I know its personal preference, but I wanted someone else opinion on BM specifically.

Thanks

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
what up Daddy07, thanks for stoppin by my thread...Its got a continuation in the Soil Grows forum, check it out. These babies are in full bloom now, and startin to really bud out nicely...As far as the BM goes, the last time I grew her out, I got a really sativaish pheno, and she took 75 days, and could of gone longer. By the way my girls are lookin this time 'round, Im gonna say prolly 65 days or so. I usually harvest when I see about 20% amber. I like a couchy high most of the time, as it helps with my anxiety. I have 2 NL goin right now that are very stretchy and sativa-like, so I'll prolly harvest them when I have 50/50 clear/cloudy, as I'll want a more clear high with those...Hope that helped.Peace.

-Z