What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My fast diesel

Here it is at 5 weeks and a half of 12/12.

Bigger buds than GG4 but a little less trichomes. Good smell.

Attachments

• fastdieselforum.jpg
    fastdieselforum.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 68

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey John they look real good mate , nice job,..Fast Diesel does exceptionally well Outdoors too

Mr. Smoke

I got 3 fast diesel going 3 weeks old now. 1 has a strong odor when touched, the other 2 no smell yet. Do you think the strong odor 1 is diesel dominant? I also have a fire99 same age 1 already has preflowers.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Looking great John. Do you have any more pictures of her?

I think it's a live stream. The longer you look, the bigger they get. I'm starting to really want a cutting from the one on the right now. I'm going keep watching and see how it turns out.

I think I have 3 seedlings of this up. I actually got it for outdoor, hoping it might be alright inside. Finding a decent outdoor that's worth keeping indoors is useful.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
The auto genes are strong in these. They finished the stretch and got 3 weeks into flower by 50cm. This was under 24 hour light. Very chunky, yet very brittle stems. Promising 7-8 big flowers how I trained them.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I have tried to be as positive as I can about them, but actually I have kicked them out. They're listed as an indoor/outdoor photoperiod. They were meant to be mum's for my outdoor this year. Not automatics.

From my finishing run. They are at 7 weeks of 12/12, flushing, ready to harvest. I love the shape of those buds, compact and iced.

Attachments

• IMG_20200805_000247.jpg
    IMG_20200805_000247.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20200805_000356.jpg
    IMG_20200805_000356.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 66