What's new

My CPR 🔴 Colombian Punto Rojo 🇨🇴 grown in Oregon

MrHamilton

Veteran
I'm familiar with them, they do some pretty interesting work with 'landrace' genetics. I have some of their genetics and am looking forward to growing them out. Some really interesting crosses. Up to now any of their Punto Rojo crosses should be based on my PR regular line, although I haven't seen any, but you know how it is lol I really enjoy how my 'Colombian country mouse' genetics do indoors in the big city. Outside of the aforementioned I am not affiliated with or work with Energenetics outside of possibly sharing data on lines ive acquired from them. Which is what you’re expected to do.
They have DeepRojo on their site, sounds interesting. I love Colombian cannabis, so if you contributed to spreading the genetics, thank you.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
great work with the CPR !
well may you know @Lugo ...
i'll have here two special pheno found in the OHz line from 90' ...
after growing CBG PR ... i'll had a similar looking ...
and my guess is it represents the org used Col. Punto Rojo used to make the Original Haze
this line is from SamS gifted to a friend end of 90' ...
i'll have also other OHz line from TFD and Seedsman.. also two other from SamS personal OHz selection..
but those two are only found in the 90' line until now..
they also have smaller resin glads as the other OHz but still full loaded...

OHz special pheno #1
IMG_5996.jpeg
IMG_5997.jpeg
IMG_6004.jpeg
IMG_5998.jpeg

and OHz pheno #2
IMG_5999.jpeg
IMG_6001.jpeg
IMG_6003.jpeg

booth are my keepers... have a special cristal clear euphoric trippy high...
but still unsure what line it is... still my guess is a special selected Punto Rojo...
i'll had also the Santa Martha, Colombian Black, CBR PR & Mango Biche, TLT Punto Rojo and Colombian Gold 70 ...
only one CBR PR showed similar expressions but intersexed in late flower...
curious if you have see this phenotype locally or somewhere ...
thx
M.:smoker:

Lugo

Veteran
hello,
and my guess is it represents the org used Col. Punto Rojo used to make the Original Haze
i'll have also other OHz line from TFD and Seedsman.. also two other from SamS personal OHz selection..

OHz special pheno #1
View attachment 18835116 View attachment 18835117 View attachment 18835118 View attachment 18835119

and OHz pheno #2
View attachment 18835120 View attachment 18835121 View attachment 18835122

but still unsure what line it is... still my guess is a special selected Punto Rojo...
i'll had also the Santa Martha, Colombian Black, CBR PR & Mango Biche, TLT Punto Rojo and Colombian Gold 70 ...
thx

Attachments

• received_588872560017737.jpeg
    received_588872560017737.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 41

Lugo

Veteran
hello,

OHz special pheno #1
View attachment 18835116 View attachment 18835117 View attachment 18835118 View attachment 18835119

and OHz pheno #2
View attachment 18835120 View attachment 18835121 View attachment 18835122

thx
Of course, ive posted quite a bit lol but first of all kudos man! Doing a heck of a job indoors which brings me to a point which is that indoor expressions of pretty much any native/landrace NLD are pretty much that; indoor expressions. Which is awesome btw but your not going to see the same plant as you would outdoors and closer to the point of origin. If just container size influences expression imagine all the other factors involved.

But in answer to your question, yes, I have seen extremely NLD phenos as well as not so NLD phenos among the local populations. Now I am just looking at a picture and it may very well be a Philipino landrace for all I know or just a small container, indoor grown Colombian NLD.

Pictured below are 2 different phenos of my line of CPR 🔴 from same parent stock. The divirsity within these populations is such that "improving", "inbreeding" them for commercial use, in my book is unnecessary.

One of these was a male I refer to as the Vinegar Male. Unfortunately I had to chop.

Hope any of this helps, happy growing!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1684235721716.jpg
    FB_IMG_1684235721716.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 34
  • FB_IMG_1684235726146.jpg
    FB_IMG_1684235726146.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 39

Rgd

Veteran
I have worked with Colombian Red for quite a few years now

its not PR..it gets chunkier ,caked in resin , has more body and has a very strong high

it is also a long long flower sativa variety

there are sure are a few Sativa Colombian cultivars

IndicaFarmer

Here is the male i will be using to cross with my Haze/hybrid commercial side of the road sativa, my other Durban's and also my Laotian varieties. I have been testing crosses of Laos/Durban and other landraces with Oaxacan as well. It will take a while, but i feel it is worth it. I have at first been replicating seed stock due to expense and rarity, then outcrossing and blending the best traits, like thin leaf and trichome coverage etc. i have to take photos of my current grow for seed stock. I am running some crosses of Durban, Laos, Sativa Des Rois and Mangu Carrot. I had a thrip issue and mites, but have been using Spinosad every week and spraying the plants down vigorously. I collect early seeds in the basin as they fall, the pre flower sites that got pollinated by my Durban/Laos. Durban is from Khalifa, Laos is from Zomia. The Mangus were very stunted and crazy deformed, they took months and months to establish. only three made it out of like 20 cracking's. All turned into hardcore equatorials with red stems, hints of purple and interesting exotic scents. unfortunately, they all turned male. I saved all threes pollen. I also have Durban pollen saved. Here is my male breeder. later i will select offspring with potency and form. Peace!!! Sorry if this is out of place, when i grow my south Americans, I'll post. My Panamanians X Malawi from ACE.

Attachments

• juill.jpg
    juill.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 361988769_10211812813353256_6929746195542532892_n.jpg
    361988769_10211812813353256_6929746195542532892_n.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 34