What's new

My biggest pile of Kif yet...

... I know it's nothing compared to some of your collections but i thought I would share anyway...

It's Blueberry X Hawaiian sativa in case anyone is curious.

2006DSCF0021_Medium_-med.jpg

Thanks Gypsy for the inspiration! (that "Kif from the Rif" hashumentary was fantastic! :D

G

WoW, very nice pile you got there. Where did you get the Blueberry X Hawaiian? Was this the Blue Hawaiian from Jodan of the island strain?
Enojy you pile you got.

Thanks guys :)

I just finished baking and pressing it into some hash, it smokes like a charm :abduct:
So smooth and floral tasting, the better the buds the better the hash, I guess it makes sense ;)

Yeah BG, those are the exact beans, you know em already?

I don't have any buds left (other than the trim for making kif) but damn were they ever tasty. Such a lovely strain for so little money...

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Why not take it up a notch and go to the highest plateau and circum-navigate the divine land of HONEY OIL!!!...

just a thought ;)

G

BH, You got some great stuff. Jordon's Blue Hawaiian is some great stuff. Just really hard to get his beans. Got them through Emery and won't go that route again. If you know of someone else, I'd like to get them again. This stuff is really good smoke. The ones i had, did turn a Pinkish Blue. Boy was that some super stuff.

friendlyfriend said:
Why not take it up a notch and go to the highest plateau and circum-navigate the divine land of HONEY OIL!!!...

just a thought ;)

I don't like Honey oil because it involves using solvents... :p

Morganic

Can you imagine what blueberrry x hawiian bubble would taste like:)

BillyGoat...im not positive but i think The Canadian Seed company sell them and AAA seeds

G

Thanks, i had some nice plants, but the fireman had to come in my apartment one day and i had to chop everything down in 30mins, so i lost them. I'll give them a check and see what i can find. I think Kindseedco sells them also, but doesn't have the full likne. Boy, that Bubble will taste just awesome.