What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Beauty SSSDH

Corsaire

Veteran
Same here, I had 2 seeds and the result was a nice female and a male. She's very productive and the smoke is smooth and pleasant

Here's the female at the chop :

2iaebt2.jpg

2heysy9.jpg

1zqfwiu.jpg

2ekki2t.jpg

20z8oib.jpg

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Got a little tall for me, but I can chalk that up to not really knowing how to grow in coco... She suffered from nitrogen deficiency. I was feeding too heavily on the nutes, and then letting her sit in the runoff. I now have my coco ladies raised up outta' the runoff, and going much easier on the nutes
Jarred her up the other day 5/20, can't wait to try her in bout a week

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Had three SSSDH's going at once in a 4 x 4 tent. #2 in a 2.5g coco Hempy turned out like the first SSSDH. She doesn't look she will yield nearly as much as these two that were grown in Roots soil. #3 is in a 5g airpot, #4 in a 7g airpot. Things exploded, kept growing up too tall-so I had to keep breaking necks :biggrin: Using paper clips and elastics to hold the branches from bending straight up again. Can't wait to harvest #3, #4! #2 will probs get the chop next week

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Yea, I am running strains that stretched 3x and I have to break the tops and tie em down. I have 2 freebies of sssdh. I plan to run them next. Guess this is an elite strain and I lucked out on getting it free.

Not really a sativa guy overall but am willing to give it a go. My brother is a sativa fan so he will be happy.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yeahr these bitches really start stretching from the third to almost the 6th week of flower! I also received my SSSDH's as a freebie. Got 5 with my 13' seed order, and 5 with my 14' seed order. I only planted one, hoped for a female-which she did turn female! And have been cloning her :biggrin: I don't know if it matters, or the second freebies I received are fresher-but the seed I used was from my 13' seed order.
Thanks for peeking in guy :tiphat:

DRorganic

Veteran
These are my reservoir seed sssdhx1 from 3 years back. There are
4 plants going and I think there are 3 female's . There are 2 more indica leaning pheno's and one sativa leaning pheno's . When rubbed
The smell is sublime .[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.ph

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 22

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Chopped the third SSSDH last week or so ago. Gonna chop the fourth SSSDH in the morning, at 10.5 weeks. The third was a little better than the second-but the fourth came out really nice. She woulda' ended up at around 6.5' if I didn't crack the stem down!-and hold them down with elastics! Two of the buds got a little warm from the HPS, ah' well-bitches kept stretching! Smells very lemony, pine-soly. Hoping for like 3 or more, but I don't want to get my hopes up and would be happy with 2.5 +
I have two more that I just transplanted into their final home on 7/28 in veg. One in H&G coco, the other in Roots. Gonna veg a few weeks, then move them into my flower tent
Thanks for checking them out

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Took a few pics before I chopped the buds off the stems, electric orange hairs :laughing:
Haven't got a weight yet, but is 3 wide mouth quart jars full

Last edited:

Tulku

nice work Bobbo, it's a great strain to have in the garden and always pleases the crowds.

here's one of mine at 70 and done....

picture.php

:smoweed:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Sweet!! I took mine between 70-77 days, I think it was like 74 days.
Gonna wait another week or so before I weigh, then sample SSSDH#4

GSPfan

Veteran
I think I'm going to have to run another pack or two of sssdh. I grew out one pack of fems and all of them went 12 -14 weeks. But omg is it ever some powerful weed. I have a pretty high tolerance but the sssdh is a true day wrecker. The last joint I smoked took me an hour and a half to smoke it because somehow I totally lost an hour. I looked at the time and had no clue how over an hour had passed when I was only half way through the joint. The time just disappeared. And if I smoke more than one in a day I'm pretty much useless because it lasts forever lol.

ForTheLove

Veteran
Nice wk Bobbo420.

Seems not much variation from the sssdh ojd cut,- in stretch & flower structure/density (i think your#4, chunkier pheno) As well as the smell which i find translates to exactly the same taste....hum, funkin hum! - imo

Enjoy the fruits of your labours ma man

PLR&£

ForTheLove

Veteran
Hey GSPfan:)

I hear you on that 1 buda......... She just funks me up each & every time and in such a good way!!! ha ha ha:D

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yeahr yeahr guys!! I have tried #3, some strong heart-pumping shit-and #4 came out even better!
Pop away!
Actually they are all the same pheno, I started with one seed-which turned female. I have been cloning her. That is actually the numerical order lol

Bobbo4200

Veteran
SSSDH #4, 66.3g. Not the most I've pulled, but defs by far not the least. And I love the soaring high!, gets me dancing around in circles like a chicken with it's head cut off-but forgetting what I'm doing haha!

Latest posts

Latest posts