What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My amnesia x og kush, sprouting double?

plutiot

Quick post, maby its common i have no clue, but my og.kush x amnesia, seems to be twins
IMG_20240205_143350.jpg

plutiot

I'm very interested to see where this plant takes you :)
Lets see, the shell is pretty stuck on the second sprout, ill just keep her calm and see if she can toss it herself, keep it posted, ill make a proper grow journal when i get my brain to do it

goingrey

But double? Was the one siameze stronger? Im too novice to think what to make of this other than give it a try
They weren't siamese, just two plants from a single seed, easily separated. I recommend you do that too before the roots get too tangled up. One did get off to a head start and the other kept on playing catchup, you could say the first one was stronger I suppose.

plutiot

They weren't siamese, just two plants from a single seed, easily separated. I recommend you do that too before the roots get too tangled up. One did get off to a head start and the other kept on playing catchup, you could say the first one was stronger I suppose.
Thanks, this is why i post shit like this, i though i had a proper Jesus miracle here.. i think i will keep them together, out of curiosity..

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I've had that happen to me. Two embryos in one seed. I just snip the smaller one and grow out the best one. However, I have grown out both in the same pot and they seem to compete against one another. Either way, keep us posted friend if it's safe for you. It would be interesting to see them grow.

plutiot

Update, the conjoined twins did loose a twin… the shell got stuck on the first leaves and strangled the poor thing

Latest posts

Latest posts