What's new

Mushroom Info

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Hey folks...

I had found a really bad ass mushroom forum a few months back but haven't been able to remember how to get there. Had a black background and a crazed looking carnival type guy with the big black hat for a logo. Anyone know what this place is called and pass out a link to it?

All the other myco forums that I've found suck - like as in 4 members posting actively type suck. Most sites dump you into mushbox's site. Ugh... Just wanna do some fungi, not get bombarded with bullshit.

Thanks all.

Spaced...

edit - 800th post. Wow, I'm gettin' old here.

Last edited:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
That'd be mycotopia.

I like the Shroomery, probably the biggest.

:D

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
what's the one with the wicked looking little creepy man in the corner? can't think of it for the life of me.

Expanding my hobbies, bought some stuff to get started with shroomers today.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
shroomery is number 1.

then we have poppies and ethnogens... the list goes on and on...

sup Spaced?

C

cyber echo

Shroomery...
The irc channel is where i met some good nice ppl that helped me...
I've heard that their forums are filled with trolls and asshats now though ...

ronjohn7779

Shroomery...
The irc channel is where i met some good nice ppl that helped me...
I've heard that their forums are filled with trolls and asshats now though ...
LOL the shromery is nothing but asshates, losers, and nerds. Seriously, they all go around quoting one guy RR, over and over and over gain. It's like that dude is god. I really hate that website everyone is so up tight and bitchy. I will say anything and everything you could ever want to learn about mushrooms is on that site.

On a side note, what really cracks me up is that most of the people that post on that site think they're mycologists. It's rather pathetic. I like to tell people sorry buddy you're not a mycologists you're just some dude growing drugs.

VT_Fire

thats cause the dude roger rabbit knows his shit bro. It's true theres a ton of people on shroomery who get one or two grows under their belt and think that they know everything....sounds like another website i frequent....can you guess which one??

ronjohn7779

thats cause the dude roger rabbit knows his shit bro. It's true theres a ton of people on shroomery who get one or two grows under their belt and think that they know everything....sounds like another website i frequent....can you guess which one??

For sure he knows his stuff, but I'm fairly certain he just pulls a lot info out of his ass. He gives a lot of conflicting info at times too... (i.e. calling info he gave me erroneous..when he said it). Maybe his opinions changes like the wind's direction does. Still that dude is a huge D-bag to max.

In any case, mushroom growing is fucking easy. Everyone is a know it all due to lack of a difficulty curve after your first couple of grows. But yeah lots of crazy bad info is passed around by some of these know it alls.

Euphrates

I am tottaly new to this idea, I plan on doing some indepth research. But can anyone tell me.. does growing mushrooms omit a smell - is it strong. if it does smell- I suppose ventilation would be key.

RandyMarsh

The smell is very minimal unless you're doing very large batches. When I have them in the Jars I cant smell them at all, and when they're out and fruiting they only smell when I open the lid on their chamber.

When I was a youngin I grew mushrooms under my bed and the parents were none the wiser. Very unassuming if you want it to be.

Latest posts

Latest posts