What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Multi strain grow diary

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everybody! This is gonna be my journal documenting my grows. Maybe I can learn a few things from you all and you can learn from me. I'm gonna try to be as thorough as I can documenting my grow and keep it updated with pictures. I have 3 different sized grow tents, one will be for vegging (seedlings/clones) and the other 2 for flowering. Right now I'm waiting for my seedlings to sprout and will be updating with pics of my setup and go into detail about my grow methods.

The strains I'll be growing are as followed:
4x) The Cube (exotic gentics)
11x) The Cube x Cornbread
12x) Mac Crasher - MAC x Wedding Crasher

The Cube consists of Star Fighter and got a limited release from Exotic. The Cube is a very hard strain to come by, I plan on making seeds and taking clones to share with others. It's such an amazing strain that I don't want it to go extinct like other late and greats.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in, it will be interesting to see how the Cube grows. . Thank you for sharing your grow with us. 😎
No problem, it's because of this forum I learned everything I know. I've grown Cube before, probably one of the most frosty strains I ever had the pleasure of growing. It has teeth to it, very potent high.

Exotic did a very limited release of about a 100 packs and discontinued the strain.
He won Star fighter in an auction from Alien genetics and isolated the keeper phenos and bred them to each other.
Packs went for any where between $100-450 and probably even more than that from resellers. Some growers scoop up as many packs as they can and hoard them which I don't agree with, that's how strains go extinct. I personally believe that sharing is caring, everyone should be able to smoke on some primo bud.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice lineup, i take a seat

Hello gentlemen, good to have to have you all!

@dimodz out of the 3 strains I'm really looking forward to the Cube x Cornbread. Cornbread is Katsu Bubba Kush x Rare Dankness #2. I recently smoked some Flo OG which is Flo x Rare Dankess #2 I was very impressed. The terpenes were on point it smelled like floral/fresh cut flowers and sweet honey.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Off to a slow start, but the seedlings popped their heads out.

Cube is 4 for 4
Mac Crasher is 11 outta 12
Cube x Cornbread is 7 outta 11

I'm gonna be sprouting more seeds to make up for what didn't take, I figure 50% or more will be male so it pays to pop double the beans you need if they're regs.
I have Fruit Cube seeds already germinated that i'm gonna throw in soil later on. Fruit Cube is: (Cube x FPOG x Cookies & Cream). Can't you tell how much i love The Cube by now?! LOL. I also have Peanut Butter Breath (x) Rozay seeds soaking.

20220821_210109.jpg

Last edited:

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice. I'll pull up a bucket.
That looks like some badass weed for sure. 😎
Welcome aboard @mack 10 glad to have you!

@Creeperpark it had great bag appeal, smoked as good as she looked.
Grew 4 of them under a 1k HPS, got over a pound of donkey dicks.

------------------------
In other news seedlings got transplanted to half gallon fabric bags. Gonna let them grow in those until they show sex, males are the first to show.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay, now we're in early veg. I lost some seedlings that dampened off & culled some mutants. The roots are growing right through the bags, i like to fill the tray with some water so the babies soak it up from the bottom. I didn't realize how small these bags are so in another week or so I'll be transplanting into 1 gallon bags.
The third pic is of a mutant that I'm debating on culling as well.
20220907_152716.jpg
20220907_152746.jpg
20220907_152824.jpg

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
*** Update ***
I've been sick with a cold so now I'm just finishing transplanting the rest of the plants.
In unfortunate news only 2/4 Cube plants made it and they ended up showing balls :(.
Besides that I've culled any remaining males and anything not up to par, which leaves me with about a dozen plants or so.
Instead of doing a SOG grow like i previously mentioned. I'll be picking the best 6 plants out of the bunch to be transplanted into 7g fabric pots for some more veg time and heavy training.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The plants are growing well since i transplanted them to 1 gallon grow bags.
Soil is promix, i feed occasionally with fish emulsion and they're sitting pretty under a 110 watt LED light.
I'm still waiting for the plants i started later to show pre-sex. Once i figure that out the ladies will be moved to their forever homes lol.

20221005_024709.jpg

Here's that mutated plant now, it grew 4 main stems and has some freaky fan leaves. It's one of the Cube x Cornbread plants, it's a lady.

20221005_024836.jpg

20221005_024859.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts