Mullumbimby x BLR

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
I couldn't find the baggie..I'm not sure.. I remember talking to nino asking about his, but I dont remember if we had same or diff

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
picture.php

Day 35

Hard to tell if im doing good yet, but seems fairly happy. Should be able to get a true finish time from the pheno this time. I'll start temp, and humidity drop soon to encourage leaching at a less volatile rate when I know the plant has had its fill, and encourage ripen vs growth.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Do you get a anise, licorice. I mistaken it for lemon for most of the first run until the end. Guess it could be limonene with a pepperminty vibe

B

beanz

I did make some lime madness x black lime and black lime x lime madness ...fems .

got me wondering the other day in fact .

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
I keep looking at the bag of MM x OJSDKB... Like to pop just to find some more Mullumbimby phenos. Love the vigor, and stretch... and seems like the mullumb def has a good terp profile on its own... Different from my haze, and peaks my interest...
I've heard Australians have thcv and im sure they are speaking of Mullumbimby Madness. Durban poison is suppose to smell like anise and be high thcv... Think its pretty neat if I found a killer thcv pheno....
They are packing on frost heavy right now, and I'm sure my topdress\amends should be diminished and flushing perfectly in line with swell. I should know how long she'll take judging how she looks by week 9

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
picture.php

picture.php

Little day 60 update...
The whole time change really caught me offguard, and somehow I ended up having timer on 9/15 by accident..... So yield is gonna take a hit, but harvest should be a good bit faster in comparison.. She is starting to get funky. It was low odor and late to get funky vs everything else... Definitely has a clean and light smell no nastyness.. with nothing but anise\black licorice in background. Really standout plant in vigor, and ease of health.. By far the frostiest plant ive had in terms of how densely packed it looks with so many tiny trichs per area.

Im thinking we got another good week or maybe 2 if I keep feeding and let everything leach.... I hit her with a light tea because she overnight showed a aggresive fade.... So ill just flush out with some sugars to try to break down and leach everything but stay fed while shes leached out....

the_niño

Little day 60 update...
The whole time change really caught me offguard, and somehow I ended up having timer on 9/15 by accident..... So yield is gonna take a hit, but harvest should be a good bit faster in comparison.. She is starting to get funky. It was low odor and late to get funky vs everything else... Definitely has a clean and light smell no nastyness.. with nothing but anise\black licorice in background. Really standout plant in vigor, and ease of health.. By far the frostiest plant ive had in terms of how densely packed it looks with trichs per area. Tiny densely packed trich coat 100% of the calyx

oh man... sucks about the light mess-up.... how long were they under 9/15 before you noticed? did you switch back to 12/12 or 11/13 or whatever you wanted to be at?
its interesting you don't like the heavy lime/ chemmy phenos of these... i guess i did like them all, but really wish i still had that sprite pheno i lost...

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I need a camera asap... Its insane I have to take about 50 pictures to get 3 clear enough to be OK photos lol....

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
picture.php

picture.php

Super eager to try her... Loving the anise smell... Gonna be some rocketfuel space sauce I can just smell/tell it

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
I was gonna wait till day 80 and harvest on full moon but... Had to do day 75 harvest because of family health emergency.. I'm getting pics soon..