What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MRBIg$ Rezdog $our diesel ibl f2 lets grow

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Yeah MRBig....Doing it Big right there...Sour IBL is ALWAYS running in my spot, she is large and in charge, and she is a favorite of everyone that gets their hands on her...Big up.
MP

Hey meltingPOT good to have you here i got to agree with you the sour is one of the best i have ever smoked used to get some humbolt county skunk weed that i have yet to find anything that compars but the sour rates right @ the top peace brotha.:wave:

MRBIg$

Veteran
Man those sd's look damn healthy, all look uniform too, great job.

Hey BR thanks brotha ya there looking pretty uniform i do got three mutants do to trying to remove shell case to early :spank: but i do not think they will make the cut lagging a little behind the others i do have preflower on four or five but not in no hurry right now so i am not going to strain my eyes i will give them another week then start to pull out males do not have the room to start the final transplant tell i got my 13 females picked out to flower.
so when do i start with the molasses???? in veg or flower or both????
peace brotha :1help::wave:

MRBIg$

Veteran
my girls

my girls

Well finaly got my first girls day 49 veg got two males showing to but i will waite a few days to be sure i am on strait water this week plants are really taking off now and so is the smell time for a bigger scrubber lol i will have a update here soon peace.:woohoo:
sour diesel ibl f2 female 49 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 female 2 49 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 female 1 49 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 3 49 days veg
picture.php

MRBIg$ sour diesel ibl f2 45 days veg
picture.php

:wave::smoweed::woohoo::Bolt:

looks good bro,hope you get all your ladys.makes me miss growin already and only been down 2 months,you know how my wifey is got another ten to go...

looks good cant wait for flower

peace

MRBIg$

Veteran
looks good bro,hope you get all your ladys.makes me miss growin already and only been down 2 months,you know how my wifey is got another ten to go...

looks good cant wait for flower

peace

Hey brotha whats up so far so good everything good and heathy got three mutents this time around so i hope i do not have to wait on them still only 6 inches tall all the reast are 2 foot tall hopfuly can start the final transplant this week or next peace brotha. :woohoo::joint:

MRBIg$

Veteran
looking like some super healthy genetics you have there! can't wait to see them grow up!

Hey mixin whats sup brotha con grats on your harvest very sweet grow thread love all the pic things are moving right allong here cant wait to get into flower peace brotha :woohoo:

MRBIg$

Veteran
Well i snaps a few pics of the mutants today i kinda like em but i do not think i will have the time to grow them out the others are all starting to show sex now got 2 confirmed females and 2 possible females yanked 1 male hated to he stunk like crazy but no seeds for me not this run also got 2 more possible males few more days should tell the story so far its looking like 50/50 have not seen Any hermed plants :woohoo: OK i will be back with a full update in a few peace :canabis::Bolt:
sour diesel ibl f2 mutent
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 mutent 1
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 mutent 2
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 mutents 3
picture.php

:woohoo:

MRBIg$

Veteran
update

update

OK got a update for you i now have 5 confirmed females have killed three males plants are 49 to 57 days veg all plants very healthy just starting transplant to 5 gal buckets four of five females done so far waiting on the last female to dry out a bit just finished off one week nutrients 1 tbl big bloom and 1 tsp grow big per gallon of water will go with strait water this next week temps main room 62 lights out 76 lights on baby room 69 lights out 82 lights on humidity both rooms 26 lights out 31 lights on hopefully buy next week be able to get 1 room in to flower tell next time peace :woohoo::wave:

sour diesel ibl f2 49 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 1 57 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 57 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 female 1 57 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 female 57 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 female 2 57 days veg
picture.php

:smoweed::wave::woohoo::Bolt:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big ,looking good , the double headers will yeild for u , nice and healthy girls u got mate

let the countdown begin:woohoo:

:respect:
:joint:

MRBIg$

Veteran
hey big ,looking good , the double headers will yeild for u , nice and healthy girls u got mate

let the countdown begin:woohoo:

:respect:

Hey thanks m@rg got a filling if i would not have topped these plants they would have been monsters buy now even topped they are about 2/12 to 3 foot tall they really are liking the nutrient schedule going to try a Little molasses this time around have you try-ed it before??? heard some good things about it seams like it would work good late in to flower to prevent lock out anyways hope to get these into flower before the end of the month that will give me 90 days before the hot weather sets in probably give them 75 to 85 days flower maybe 90 if need be talk @ you later brotha peace :wave:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big ,yeah ive been using the mollasses for some time now ,its funny stuff bro
i can use it in veg with no problems at all,plants love it . but the second i use it in flower shit starts going wrong with my leaves, this run im still gonna be using it but only 1 tablespoon in 25litres of water

u can use it all the way through a grow,but id recc not mixing it with ur nutes, use it on the plain water days :2cents:

Looking good mr big. got a front row seat. Wanna see myself what happens with the molasses added.

Good Luck & Happy Growing:smoweed: