What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MRBIg$ Rezdog $our diesel ibl f2 lets grow

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Ok its that time again this will be my 3rd grow log and hopefully 4th successful grow all start with the set up.

Area
Main room 5 1/2 foot long 2 1/2 foot wide 8 foot tall
Baby room 3 foot long 2 ½ foot wide 8 foot tall

Ventilation
Main room 4-inch 265cfm blower blowing fresh air in 6 inch 250 cfm carbon filter sucking hot air out both on speed controls
Baby room 4-inch 95cfm blower blowing fresh air in and using the same 6 inch 250 cfm carbon filter to suck hot air out

Lights
Main room 1 400w mh for veg hps for flower 1 110w t55 double tube with veg and flower bulbs
Baby room 1 110w t55 with veg and flower bulbs

Soil
Fox farm ocean forest
Fox farm happy frog
Dominate lime
Perlite

Nutrients
Fox farm
Grow big
Big bloom
Tiger bloom

The show
Rezdog sour diesel ibl f2

History
I made these seeds about 7 months ago from a female I hand pollinated with a nice stinky male the mother did pop a few male flowers so I am hoping for the best all I got to say is the smoke from the mother was the real deal and the seeds all looked just like the mother and father did same tiger stripe if you would like to no a littel more info on the seeds check out my MRBIg$ CDDBX1 CDDBX2 SNOWDOGBX1 SD AK47 LETS GROW in my signature.
I got 30 of 35 to germ and 28 to pop out the soil have done my first transplant thin it down to 24 in 3 ½ galloon buckets all 24 have been topped @ the fifth node and are now @ about 30 to 40 days old I have started feeding of ½ tsp grow big and ½ tbl big bloom per gallon of water temps main room 75 lights on 60 lights off baby room 82 lights on 72 light off humidity both rooms 32 lights on 28 lights off ok here is a few pic of the baby’s peace. :woohoo::wave:

MRBIg$ $our diesel ibl f2 35 days veg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:woohoo:

Wayzer

Oh SHIT!!!!!! Sour Diesel IBL F1's eh?

Sounds pretty amazing, and great germ rates too.
They look freakin nice mrbig!

I been wanting to pop my pack of sour d for a long while now.... I will be eagerly watching this thread with some envy in my eyes :wink::wink::wink:

Good luck!!! :canabis::canabis::canabis:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna be a great show mate :yes:
lookin foreward to this one ,thoose s.d are dam pretty gals when there in flower
it has got to be 1 of my fav smells and taste ...pure pukka
im runnina few f2's nxt run ,i hate knowin what im missin lol

nice 1 big
:respect:
:joint:

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
update 40 days veg

update 40 days veg

gonna be a great show mate :yes:
lookin foreward to this one ,thoose s.d are dam pretty gals when there in flower
it has got to be 1 of my fav smells and taste ...pure pukka
im runnina few f2's nxt run ,i hate knowin what im missin lol

nice 1 big
:respect:
:joint:

m@rg sup brotha ya this should be a good one already stink like mad like a dead skunk kinda good way your plants look great brotha we be flowering about the same time :woohoo:thanks for stopping buy and enjoy the show
peace :friends:

OK time for a Little update we will call it day 40 veg some are @ 35 and some are @ 45 days so we will say 40 they are just starting to show pre sex should see my first female soon temps have been really good main room lights out 62 lights on 76 baby room lights out 67 lights on 82 humidity in both rooms 26 lights out 30 lights on all plants look pretty consistent.
just finished a week feeding @ 1/2 tsp grow big and 1/2 tbl big bloom per gallon water this week will be striate water then up to 1tsp grow big and 1 tbl spoon big bloom per gallon kinda strange doing all one strain
just lot easer to read my plants not sure how long i will veg for i can only flower 13 females so as soon as i get 13 healthy females I'm off to the races
thanks to ever body for stopping buy my show and thanks to rezdog for making sutch good genetics available to a newb like me peace :woohoo:

MRBIg$ sour diesel ibl f2 40 days veg
picture.php

MRBIg$ sour diesel ibl f2 5 40 days veg
picture.php

MRBIg$ sour diesel ibl f2 4 40 days veg
picture.php

MRBIg$ sour diesel ibl f2 3 40 days veg
picture.php

MRBIg$ sour diesel ibl f2 2 40 days veg
picture.php

MRBIg$ sour diesel ibl f2 1 40 days veg
picture.php

:wave::woohoo::Bolt:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah MRBig....Doing it Big right there...Sour IBL is ALWAYS running in my spot, she is large and in charge, and she is a favorite of everyone that gets their hands on her...Big up.
MP