What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr Nice Shit...bout time

Dr. D

Veteran
i did a smoke report.....so i thought id stop by Smokeys forum and do one on the Shit

Shit is supposed to be mostly indica but imo the phenos i have are 50/50 at best which shows in the high...anyway here it is...Il start with the Smell most people say it smells fruity, imo its citrusy slighty sour with fruity undertones..it does vary on the cure sometimes it can have and off pissy smell too wen left in a sealy bag...the Taste is very similar to the smell sometimes being lemony like lemon curd slightly sour too, smooth and fruitful too mostly tho..i must note here that the smell and taste varies between wot i have just described depending on cure etc....Bag Appeal is not as great as most due to the small calyxs and quite airy buds they get broken up in the bag unless its quite fresh and not so dry but the appearance is good nice bud scructure before it gets dessimated in the bag lol...and last but not least the High the buzz from this weed is great its not potent but can really hit u in the face after a hard days work, its great daytime weed and i love smokin it its cerebral creative buzz with a slight body stone which is more of a body buzz, it wont make u want to do nothin i find i like to get things done wen smokin it..its not heavy and is a happy buzz as long as u dont smoke too much then the indica shows thru as the high becomes more sedating...goes down nice with a few beers lol...Maybe Marley and True can ellaborate on this they loved it wen i swapped some with em for some b13xbm...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
They've changed the packet have they. Mine were in a green packet. I didnt like them at all. Insufficient stone for an indica, poor taste, and as you said little bag appeal. I thought these plants were aptly named.

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey GMT ud didnt like the Shit...thats the pack my beans came in wen i bought em over a year ago and iv been growin it since...i never had a bad word bout it from anyone...evryone seems to love it...peace thanks for ur comments

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Maybe they developed it a bit more inbetween the green packs and the orange ones. I gave up on it about 4 years ago. Or maybe its just personal preference, or maybe they prefer your garden to mine. Anyway, got any pics?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr D has got that strain off to a t, it smokes very well, i shall add a report to this thread soon.
Peace

G

Thanks D.

Thanks D.

Sounds like "Nice Shit" (sorry I couldn't resist). :confused: I've never heard a bad word about it. Even though not many people grow it. Strange but it must be overlooked because of it's name. Shit is the name I gave to the stuff I use to buy on the streets.:cuss: I apreciate the effort on the report and think possibly that I could smoke Shit again. :D Thanks D. I'll be in touch.

Last edited:
G

hey Dr.D that shit looks like THE SHIT!

it definately doesn't look like a mostly indica must be a skunk dominant pheno

Dr. D

Veteran
True, Smokey Hashstar thanks for stoppin by...a bit of genetic info on the Shit; its an afghani x skunk...but i asked Shanti at CW wot is behind it and he said; "the Mr Nice Shit is basically an original skunk line Nev and Sam were working on before they went there own ways, some of the best skunks had a lighter green colouring and went to 60 days, but there effects were always far more interesting than the faster finishers. Since i have been working on this strain for the past 10 years from seed coming from where i told you i expect i put into it the things i prefer about the strain.Basically the genetics are a purte skunk father crossed with an afghani/skunk mum."
I dont kno exactly wot Shanti did with it but i is "nice shit" and its staying in my garden for as long as poss, i think it must be backcrossed to the afghani/skunk mum to bring out the indica side more other wise it would be mostly sativa...peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey PachukoCadaver thanks for stoppin in...did i meet u at the Cannabis March with Hashstar?...anyway iv decided to grow one of my mothers out and only keep the one mother plant the lemony one its a nicer smoke..tats the one in the pic its better all round very nice i love it...i just got some more of Shantis genetics the other day Super Silver Haze..cant wait to get em goin...peace