What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr Nice NORDLE (Afghan skunk)

LungCooking

Yooo! Been a few years since i dont post anything here.. a few month ago i managed to get a pack of NORDLE from Mr Nice Seedbank

DSC04553.JPG
DSC04552.JPG

2nd week of Veg
DSC04338.JPG

DSC04345.JPG

3rd week of veg
DSC04336.JPG

stem rub gives a dry dog shit smell... :laughing:

4th week of veg
DSC04360.jpg

DSC04358.jpg

DSC04359.jpg

DSC04361.jpg

6th week of veg
DSC04476.JPG

They went into flowering a few days ago.. when i get some flowers popping ill post more pics :biggrin:

goingrey

Really interesting to see how they turn out.

I like the strain description, written by Howard I suppose:
During the 1960's and early 1970's, the best hashish in the world was purchased in tea-houses in Afghanistan. Its resin was sticky, its colour and texture were pure, its tangy taste was as sweet as honey from heaven, and its high was a dreamer's paradise. The country's ruler, King Saber Shah, loved it. In 1973, the king was ousted. In 1979, the Russians invaded, and the country's troubles deteriorated. So did the hashish, which soon became a clumsy mixture of a variety of resins from different plants, idly and slovenly screened, and held together by animal fat. I first smuggled Afghan hashish in 1970. For reasons I never fully understood, we referred to it over the phone as 'Nordle'. The contents of this packet are designed to bring those forgotten wonders of the 1960's into your grow-rooms and into your consciousness.