What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

MrKushman247

Tray of overgrown Santa Marta Gold (SMG) clones...Next seed crop on deck. Getting flipped in a few weeks. Just getting the rest of the strains I'm gonna seed in this crop ready
20220627_194732.jpg
20220627_194742.jpg

MrKushman247

Been a few months... I'll try to update this thread more frequently going forward.
Shit don't stop around here.... Took down the Aunt of Farooq seedcrop , replaced it with a Neville's Haze seed crop in the garage. . Got the Santa Marta Gold seed crop going in the basement...just removed the males from both crops and now on cruise control with those....

Flipped the seedsman haze seedcrop into flower the other day. So lots of new landrace Sativa/ Haze hybrids on the way. This has been quite the year so far...And guess what? It's not over yet lol

Here's some pix of a cross I made and finished up recently. My Dosidos22#2 cut hit with Original Haze pollen and got some really nice results... The Haze dominated the cross in many ways but the Dosidos22#2 mom added it's own thing to the mix. This is #4 quite a good yeilder..
These plants are like Haze on steroids...compared to my original haze mom which grows wispy loose buds that take forever to flower... This strain flowers properly under 12/12 finishes reasonably fast took these at 11 weeks...couldn't see it going much past 12...im happy at 11 weeks tho. Reeks of haze incense when smoked. Definitely one of the best haze hybrids I've grown. Was pretty happy with all the phenos to be honest.
20220804_191445.jpg
20220804_191444.jpg
20220804_191459.jpg

MrKushman247

As I said, shit don't stop around here. Now that my nld projects are coming to an end..it's back to Landrace indicas to finish out the year. Will be hitting up a bunch of moms with pollen from these. Here's what's poppin going forward

Tora Bora- rsc
Waziristan- rsc
Arghandab- Indian landrace crap germ rate on these. And funny enough these were the replacements for the ghazni from them the zero seeds germ. Oh well,moving on

Balkh- rsc....poor germ rates on these...probably old seeds..some mutants...gonna take some veg time to snap em out of this..

Ghazni- rsc