What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moved my timer back an hour. FAK!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Plants are a week or two away.

About 10 days ago, I was getting annoyed that lights would be out when I wandered in to check on the plants. So like a doofus, I moved my timer back an hour. Now the little bitches are reveging.

Should I chop?
fak.png

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Not if your buds aren't ready..
Maybe even lower hours to make them stay flowering if you need?

Cvh

Supermod
Hi Tycho. Just that I understand you correctly. Are you saying that only one day your plants then received an hour extra? I think that's what you are saying, that just the one day that you changed your timer. The other days with new schedule should have been unchanged in the amount of hours.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Nope, if you change hours.. it will always start and stop with that much or less delay as what you changed the hour..

Cvh

Supermod
Indeed, the amount of hours remain unchanged. It shouldn't cause a reveg 10days after.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not if your buds aren't ready..
Maybe even lower hours to make them stay flowering if you need?

As the above Tyler,,,,,
Check the trics and they will tell you when there ready to go,,,

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
If you somehow managed to change the hour and create a situation where you took the time from a hour just before turning lights off or on, to a hour that was past that time of switching (thinking on a 24 hour cycle), then you may have created a situation where they sat in lights on or off for more than one day in that instance, and that could explain what you seeing.
Also check if timer is on auto and not on random..

PassionForMaryJ

It is not re-vegging, that is just new growth, I've seen it with a few strains, Sativa doms mainly..
That minute of a change should not effect it at all..
Seen them get light green fox tails..
Keep the flowering going, looks like she is getting there, but she could go a good 2 weeks more.
Check your trich's, see what they are looking like, you do have a microscope, or a jewelers loupe right?

About 10 days ago, I was getting annoyed that lights would be out when I wandered in to check on the plants. So like a doofus, I moved my timer back an hour. Now the little bitches are reveging.

Should I chop?

This is a technique to gain extra yield/weight right..

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

Should I chop?

They're looking good buddy :)

I ran into the same thing. Mine never missed a beat. Then again they weren't as far along as yours. As of today they're day 25 from flip.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fak.png Views:	160 Size:	494.1 KB ID:	17982438

Click image for larger version  Name:	fak.png Views:	160 Size:	494.1 KB ID:	17982438

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Hi Tycho. Just that I understand you correctly. Are you saying that only one day your plants then received an hour extra? I think that's what you are saying, that just the one day that you changed your timer. The other days with new schedule should have been unchanged in the amount of hours.

not just once. I know that shouldn't make it take a fit. I changed the timer back one hour. I happened to be two hours after lights-on in the morning.

Latest posts

Latest posts