What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MOTO GP 2009

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
It's about to start, 4.5 million watts of light the rain is starting. Lets hope it goes on. Come on #46 kick some butt.

bterzz

Veteran
No bueno! Damn rain. Thats ok its pretty damn nuts to be racing in the rain anyway. Hopefully it continues soon.

Do you ride?

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
No bueno! Damn rain. Thats ok its pretty damn nuts to be racing in the rain anyway. Hopefully it continues soon.

Do you ride?

Am afraid not. My brother n best mate both ride R1s and a few other people I know ride. I would love to but at the moment dont trust myself, in all honesty, on two wheels. Have been have enough trouble on four wheels recently. Moto GP is great to watch tho. Proper racing and exciting. Not like F1, bunch o' crap. Come on #46. Come on The Doctor. But still it rains. :wallbash::wallbash:

bterzz

Veteran
I like watching Motocross. Nothing better then a good battle (as in any racing sport) :D

I grew up racing Motorcycles though so its just in my blood.

I'd love to get in a F1 car. :)

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Are there any others on here that watch moto gp? I've been getting into it this season. Come on I know there's gotta be some euro's here that live and breath it. Today's race is gonna make the championship a bit more interesting. Especially with Stoner coming back.

Latest posts

Latest posts