What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mother charged with murder after child dies from ingesting delta-8 THC gummies

RobFromTX

I felt the same way years ago. But most folks reach a point where they just cant smoke anymore. Im slowly getting there myself. This is just a case of half assed parenting

goingrey

I felt the same way years ago. But most folks reach a point where they just cant smoke anymore. Im slowly getting there myself. This is just a case of half assed parenting
Just make it a boring looking pill. It's not the children's fault that their parents are immature.

Rider420

Rider420

Canadians over 65 showed the most growth in cannabis use after legalization, a study released Wednesday by Statistics Canada shows.

Once again reality proves you wrong tex.

FYI Smoking tobacco will cause damage over time but not cannabis. Quit the tobacco Rob I did it 23 years ago.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Canadians over 65 showed the most growth in cannabis use after legalization, a study released Wednesday by Statistics Canada shows.

Once again reality proves you wrong tex.

FYI Smoking tobacco will cause damage over time but not cannabis. Quit the tobacco Rob I did it 23 years ago.
Lol i havent smoked a cigarette in 12 years. Not that i dont miss them :cautious: . And tobaccos no worse for your lungs than weed. They just use a bunch of nasty garbage to grow it. THATS whats causing problems like cancer. Lungs age just like the rest of your body and smoking anything can create issues

Brother Nature

Wow do you really believe the propaganda that drug use is caused by foreign or criminal elements? Drugs are the last free market and its customer demand that dictates sales.
Where did you get that from what I said? Someone has to sell the products, we're a small island nation not buying our coke and meth from local producers. Due to supply/demand we have some of the highest prices for these drugs so of course that attracts certain element. Someoen has to come in and fill the demand, doesn't mean they're driving it. You also didn't address what else I asked you. Don't know why I expected you to though. Have a good one, sounds like you need to smoke some and chill out a bit my bro.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
(weighing 116 lbs had nothing to do with this)

VA says the kid ate < 16 - that's all the detail they'll give about the candy.

What if the actual amount per piece was 10x what the packaging said it was? Or what if the amount in 15 pcs of this offering would be difficult to successfully define as a murder weapon in court?

Of course the jackass profiteers making and selling this shit will gladly ruin everything for everyone. VA allowed this to happen yet has no culpability?

Reactions: Gry

Nannymouse

I wonder what organ failed.

@G.O. Joe , the kid weighed 116 pounds? I saw the pics, and the first thing that i thought was along lines with what i think that you are saying. My thoughts were not as politically correct. It could be a line of defense for the mom...kid freaked out and had a heart attack? I.e. the kid could have had a heart attack from other factors, just as easily? Just speculating on defense strategies.

As far as i'm concerned, it was the parents' duty to keep adult stuff from the kids. At least some sort of attempt, i recall how we were as kids, we managed to get into everything.

It's also the parents' chore to feed kids properly and if that is being done, and the kid is grossly obese, then it is still the parents' chore to get some medical checks as to why. Maybe not related to the death, but maybe.

Last edited:

Rider420

Lol i havent smoked a cigarette in 12 years. Not that i dont miss them :cautious: . And tobaccos no worse for your lungs than weed. They just use a bunch of nasty garbage to grow it. THATS whats causing problems like cancer. Lungs age just like the rest of your body and smoking anything can create issues
Sure buddy that is why people who grow thier own tobacco still get cancer eh. And why people who only chew tobacco get cancer as well.

FYI 7 million people have tobacco listed as the cause of death on thier toe tags each year where as no one has ever died from cannabis either from overdosing or long term. And yes you can die from a nicotine overdose as well google it.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Prove it. I have had this argument many times on ICMAG. If smoking cannabis is harmful to your lungs, WHERE ARE ALL THE SICK AND DEAD PEOPLE? Are you a vape salesman or something? A doctor? LOL!

Rider420

Prove it. I have had this argument many times on ICMAG. If smoking cannabis is harmful to your lungs, WHERE ARE ALL THE SICK AND DEAD PEOPLE? Are you a vape salesman or something? A doctor? LOL!
Rob is just a Narc who is using conspiracies theories to further his propaganda. No doubt he will be claiming all legal cannabis is adulterated too.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Smoking anything takes carbon and tar into your lungs. Bad for COPD and stuff like that.

Great article I read from NCBI stated that cigarette and pot smoke both have carcinogenic constituents in the smoke in the precursor form. The difference is that cigarette smoke also has the constituents required to activate the carcinogens where pot smoke does not have those constituents.

In addition, the pot smoke encapsulates the carcinogens in their precursor form to preclude the possibility of them being activated.

RobFromTX

Half the people i encounter on here switched to vaping or edibles because smoking started irritating them. Smoking.........is what bothers them.............not the cannabis. But i guess you know whats best for everyone:rolleyes:

RobFromTX

Smoking anything takes carbon and tar into your lungs. Bad for COPD and stuff like that.

Great article I read from NCBI stated that cigarette and pot smoke both have carcinogenic constituents in the smoke in the precursor form. The difference is that cigarette smoke also has the constituents required to activate the carcinogens where pot smoke does not have those constituents.

In addition, the pot smoke encapsulates the carcinogens in their precursor form to preclude the possibility of them being activated.

Youre just asking to be labeled as a narc, especially posting a ncbi article

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Half the people i encounter on here switched to vaping or edibles because smoking started irritating them. Smoking.........is what bothers them.............not the cannabis. But i guess you know whats best for everyone:rolleyes:
Do they have a doctors note? Or is it just your friends getting old and turning soft? I'm not saying I know what's best. I'm merely asking you for some PROOF of your claim that smoking cannabis harms the lungs.

Don't worry, I've asked the question a hundred times on ICMAG, and all I ever get back is snarky BS like yours. So I don't expect anything more from you. But still, here's another chance, champ- Show some PROOF or else please shut up about it.

Ravel

I believe drugs should look like drugs: pills, powders, weird looking plants. Don't be making gummies and brownies and lollipops out of drugs. If it's an oral drug just put it in a pill. Putting it into candy takes something very serious and makes it frivolous. At least with alcohol the revolting taste and burning sensations keep the uninitiated from consuming too much. But even little kids can eat an entire bag of gummies.

RobFromTX

Do they have a doctors note? Or is it just your friends getting old and turning soft? I'm not saying I know what's best. I'm merely asking you for some PROOF of your claim that smoking cannabis harms the lungs.

Don't worry, I've asked the question a hundred times on ICMAG, and all I ever get back is snarky BS like yours. So I don't expect anything more from you. But still, here's another chance, champ- Show some PROOF or else please shut up about it.
If you've asked the question hundreds of times and got the same response what does that say about you? Lol Get off your pedestal already. People aren't vaping or eating gummies for no reason

goingrey

And all the people here with lung issues. That you are telling to shut up if they don't somehow prove their issue to you? What are they supposed to do cough up a loogie? This isn't a kids' website people here have been smoking for decades, some with impact to their health.

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

Ringodoggie

Premium user
ANY smoke is going to harm your lungs. I have not smoked cigs in 20 years but I smoke 20 joints a day. I wheeze at night and I cough like fuck every morning. Just like I did when I smoked 20 cigarettes a day. Smoke is smoke. Carbon is carbon.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
If you've asked the question hundreds of times and got the same response what does that say about you? Lol Get off your pedestal already. People aren't vaping or eating gummies for no reason
Because all I ever get is non-answers. You come on like you're gonna dazzle me with some SCIENCE. But then you're just like, "well, if you don't believe me, you're a stupid doody head.' Another non-answer. I was expecting some science. Well, you and your little friends are probably better off vaping. Leave the smoking to the adults, we wouldn't want you to get HURT, lol.

"People aren't vaping or eating gummies for no reason"- Is this supposed to be some proof that smoking cannabis is harmful? Okay, well, I gave you TWO chances to offer up some proof, but all I get is flapping gums and snark. Be careful with those gummies, stud, you might get a cavity.