What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Motarebel question...

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Aloha :wave:

Just found this:

Motarebel Sour Turbo 20,00 €

Genetics: 90% sativa/10%indica
specifics: DoubleSourDiesel v2 x Sour D 2.5
flowering indoors: 10-11 weeks

A cross between two Reservoir Seed's versions of Sour Diesel. Sour D is a cross of a Mexican sativa female to a Chemo male. Great patience must be used as this is a long flowering plant that likes to grow. Lots of rootspace and organics are needed to maximize yield and bring out the sour lemon flavor.
This is a limited release and is not ment to compete with Reservoir seeds, so get them while you can.

Not found much about Motarebel here on IC. Found a post from Rez pointing someone in Motarebels direction at CW so I gues Rez knows him.

I still think it's a bit cheeky though selling something that's nearly an SD f2 of sorts whilst blatantly stating it coming from Reservoir beans.

Oh yea, forgot the question :rolleyes: Rez are you cool with this???

DD Degz

Ive got his G-Bolt , Rombolt , Herijuana of Motarebel an i know a few others with that Sour Twist an OgresKush

G

. . . .

MOTA's afom,and deals in Medical Marijuana Genetics.
As he stated,"This is a limited release and is not ment to compete with Reservoir seeds, so get them while you can."
....And that's just fine with me. :smile:

**To be specific:
The Sour Diesel BX 2.5 generation was inordinarily light-and-stress sensitive,causing reversals of some SD BX 2.5 plants,that werein less-than-perfect scenarios.
That's why I suggested....that nobody use the SD BX 2.5....in breeding....

15The_IC_Ad.jpg

15Dance-Baby.gif

Last edited:
G

"Sour turbo's genetics come from Reservoir seeds, both parents are bx's done by Rezdog. The Double sour diesel v3 has been backcrossed more and is closer to the original clone than the SD 2.5. You won't see much variation,if any at all."

this was stated by Mota at GSA forums....for whatever help is does...

G

JayRoach420 said:
"Sour turbo's genetics come from Reservoir seeds, both parents are bx's done by Rezdog.
The Double sour diesel v3 has been backcrossed more and is closer to the original clone than the SD 2.5.
You won't see much variation,if any at all."

-this was stated by Mota at GSA forums....

Let me correct that statement.
ECSDv3 is not a backcross.
Period.
However,ECSDv3 is closer,in smelll/tatse/high to the Sour Diesel Clone than the SD BX 2.5 was....
I doubt you'll see much variation,either,I just hope the SD BX 2.5's over-sensitivity to stress doesn't pop up in the progeny.

Cheers!

Last edited:
G

I think it admirable that Mota sells such quality genetics at the prices he does for med use. It's also a sign of good character that he acknowledged rez's work and stated that it wasnt in any way meant to compete with rez... Oh, I got his g13/bwf4 aswell and am planning on getting it going soon, side by side with reefs (a friend threw us a few of reefs beans)

G

hideyoshi said:
....I think it admirable that Mota sells such quality genetics at the prices he does for med use.

....It's also a sign of good character that he acknowledged rez's work and stated that it wasnt in any way meant to compete with rez...

I agree.

cpt.kush

beleave me mota's genetics are good !.. about a month ago i was looking to score some of his beans and i searched every site i could looking for info on his work CW & ***** offered the most info & nothing but good reviews was what i found an ICMAG member told me who to contact and well now i have a few packss of f2's and crosses from mota... i had planed to use those to build my rep so i could be consitered for test grows as advised by D.G. (BUT DUE TO THE WHOLE O.G. RAID) im gonna hold off on posting anything other then words until we findout what the hell the u.s & canadian goverments up to...peace cpt.k

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
i would like to add he has a very giving side to him also ,and his beans look very healthy plump dark ,in short ,a very cool dude ,and i was not aware he sold beans where at cw ?

G

he should come over here I say, he'd definitely be an asset to the community. We've got plenty of med users here who I'm sure would be happy to have him round and from my (limited) experiences talking to him I'm of the opinion he's a top bloke....

Dadik

Motarebel was the only breeder to help us, when many others wouldnt.

Thanks Mota, you are as kind as they get! Many needy folks have benefitted from your love..... :smile:

KD

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jep mota is killer .... :) got his g13Hp x KillerQueen + his blessings to do what i want :D
Fj
PS:generosity

G

Thanks for all the kind words :smoweed:.I'd like to thank Rez for all your help and support,i wish you all the best in whatever you'r doing now.

Jenna,
:redface:

Dadik,
Tell me you just didn't :kissass: ,are you outta seeds already? :biglaugh: