What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

most productive sweets 2024?

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mates!

Would be great to hear from growers, but in the meanwhile I will leave you some hints...

A high-yielding autoflowering strain: Orange Apricot Glue XL Auto®

A high-yielding photoperiod-dependent F1 Fast Version® strain: Big Devil F1 Fast Version®

And 2 high-yielding photoperiod-dependent strains: Jack 47® and Big Foot®.

But then you have other great yielders with other outstanding qualities, a good example is Green Poison®.

Sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

Bio boy

Cheers mates!

Would be great to hear from growers, but in the meanwhile I will leave you some hints...

A high-yielding autoflowering strain: Orange Apricot Glue XL Auto®

A high-yielding photoperiod-dependent F1 Fast Version® strain: Big Devil F1 Fast Version®

And 2 high-yielding photoperiod-dependent strains: Jack 47® and Big Foot®.

But then you have other great yielders with other outstanding qualities, a good example is Green Poison®.

Sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy
Thankyou man helps a lot same faces there too, how does the jack 47 vs jack47 fast compare in taste what’s the difference ? And yield is registered both at 5-600g ? I’ve been a bit wary of these fasts as I’ve not a clue how they will preform but seems to be gettin popular

what ak47 and jack was used in this cut ?